ClubAdventist is back!

Bill Liversidge

Gail

• Administrators

Pastor Bill Liversidge died yesterday  :(  Here is the official announcement:

It is with great sadness that we announce the sudden passing of Pastor Bill Liversidge, beloved father, grandfather, spiritual leader and friend to many. Bill committed his life to growing God’s kingdom around the world and leaves behind a lasting legacy of faith. Bill died of natural causes at his home in Palm Springs, CA. He was 74 years old. 

A memorial service has been tentatively scheduled for October 17, 2015 in Southern California. Details to follow on www.creativemediaministries.org.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

I have listened to many a sermon by him. I loved his Aussie dry humour and his lessons on inductive Bible study.

I did not get to talk to him during his stay at Camp Meeting this summer. Wished I could have!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Moderators

I remember him in Victoria Australia in his very early preaching days....obviously going places even then.

One of the group who "rest from their labours and their works do follow them"

I remember  Three of us from Church drove to  San Francisco just to see him (he was giving a seminar ..induction Bible Study!)!  We stayed the night in the SF Church too! We and a bunch of others were there and played Hide and seek in that old old Church. Adored him. His work is done and there is a Crown waiting!

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

" If you tarry 'til you're better
You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."

Romeo and Juliet

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I watched his funeral service live streaming from Vallejo Drive church.  All three of his children spoke lovingly of their father.   Never once was their mother even mentioned.   Did Bill Liversidge have a living wife/widow?

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators

I'm currently reading Bill's book Overcoming Through Jesus and have been so blessed.  I look forward to thanking him for this beautiful picture of God's saving grace when we meet in Heaven.

• 2 months later...
Guest Joannie

I remember Bill well. In 1955 at Ferntree Gully S.S. Victoria, Bill had two girlfriends who he used to play tennis with on a Sunday afternoon.  I was one of those girls.

Vale Bill see you in the Gloryland.