ClubAdventist is back!

weird ads

rudywoofs (Pam)

• Members

Is anyone else getting these ads with the flashing "1"??  Sometimes it's at the bottom of the page, sometimes at the top, sometimes in the middle, sometimes in more than one place at the same time!

Most annoying!  (I thought at first it was a notice that I had a PM to read...but it's just an ad)

56419839a698c_ScreenShot2015-11-09at11.0

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Sneaky way to get someone to click. It looks kind of bogus and not like the messages and notifications area at the top of CA pages. I suppose its "click at your own risk".

I will never buy anything advertised like that or in pop-ups. Pop-ups are like a slap in the face or like a telemarketer intruding in your private life by calling your home phone. (Got rid of the home phone, but I immediately close the page whenever a big pop-up blocks the story and demands action. 

The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451