ClubAdventist is back!

Are we still suspicious towards the religious right?

Look at the Republican party now. Trump is on a roll, why because of the great hatred that white people have to others ethnic people. Now who have the KKK, skin heads including the Tea Party and other hate groups. Trump is crying loud about San Bernardino, but nothing about those who were killed in South Carolina by  religious Christian White hate. Religious hate is no different but he is smart he have all the hate people in his party. The Republicans did nothing when he started years ago about President Obama birth! Some Democrat to, he was plotting then and it work. Now the RP in Congress wants to speak out now against the Muslim. You can call yourself an Evangelic or a Christian but it means nothing by your action. The polls for Trump is moving higher and higher, and the smart one Cruz who is hated by the elite in the Republican party. He pick up crazy Ben's vote just sitting back and scooping them up. I a shame to said that some blacks is eating him up too!

This hatred goes back to both the Indians and African American slaves, the truth do not lie.

Let me give you a little history if I may.  The Proto-Indo-Europeans (PIE) people are the ancestral to the Celtic, Italic Germanic, Baltic, Slavic, Indo-Iranian, Albanian, Armenian, Greek, and Tocharian. Two major groups of people split one went west into Europe known today Indo-Europeans. The other group of people went east into Eurasia we know as the Persians to become Indo-Iranians who formed another branch the Indo-Aryan Iran, some of Pakistan (Balochi and Pashto), Afghanistan (Pashto and Dari), and Tadjikistan (Tajiki) and Indo-Aryan who migrated into North India. 

Now who was in the land first as the children of Japheth began to migrate in the land known in ancient time to belong to Shem.

The Kushitic peoples are the main Hamitic group. Their original land was the Lower Mesopotamia, where they settled the first civilization: the Sumerian. One of their cities was Kysh, after Kush's name. That geographic area was still called "Kush" even for a long time after Kushites were no longer there, and today the region in the East of the Tigris is called "Khuzistan". In the most ancient records the whole Arabia was commonly designed under the generic name of "Kush", which was extended throughout the entire region comprised between Southern Mesopotamia in the north and the White Nile Basin in the south. Kushites then settled in the South of Egypt and founded the nation of Ethiopia.

Even though the name Kush is usually associated with Ethiopia because of the Greek translation of that name, Kushite peoples were in early times the inhabitants of the whole Arabia, Southern Mesopotamia, Elam and a branch of them reached India as well. Indeed, in ancient records the term Kush may have different meanings and often it can be understood only by the context, and it is possible to distinguish at least four different lands which in some periods were known as "Kush": Sumer, the Horn of Africa, India and Arabia. Imnin'alu's Book of Origins

Now the Bible:

And Cush fathered Nimrod; he began to be a mighty hero in the land. He was a great hunter before YAHWEH; so it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before YAHWEH. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar. From that land he went forth to Assyria and built Nineveh, and Rehoboth the city, and Calah, and Resen between Nineveh and Calah, which is a great city. Gen 10:10-12 (HBR)

Now they mixed with the Elamites as also stated by the SDA Commentary:

The Hebrew people were more intimately associated with the Hamitic races than with the descendants of Japheth. Cush, or Kush, is ancient Ethiopia, which was in classical times called Nubia…

Mesopotamia were not Semitic but Sumerian. Little is known as to the origin of the Sumerians. The fact that Nimrod, a Hamite, founded the first city states of Mesopotamia suggests that the Sumerians were possibly Hamitic. Even though this translation is possible, the sentence construction in Hebrew favors that given by the RSV, which retains Nimrod as the subject and reads, “From that land he went into Assyria. Micah 5:6 Assyria is called “the land of Nimrod.” Nimrod’s move into Assyria and his renewed building activity there constituted an extension of his empire in a northerly direction. What Assyria lacked in geographical size it made up in political power later in its history. SDA Bible Commentary Vol. 1 on Gen 10:6, 8, 11

Now the Persian mixing and taking over Elam is Iran and then the Roman's really mix things up. Moving Semitic and Hamitic Arabs of Arabia into Palestine. That's why you have the problem there with the Ashkenazi's Jew who are not the Hebrew or Israelites. Then the Middle ages another group moved down:

The Kazak of Mongolia belong to a larger group of people who live primarily in Kazakstan. Ethnically, they are of Turkic descent, and are the second largest Muslim group of Central Asia. In the past, they were perhaps the most influential of the various Central Asian ethnic groups.

The Kazak who now live in Mongolia make up the largest non-Mongolian ethnic group in the country. However, at the present time, their number is decreasing since many are emigrating back to their homeland, Kazakstan. Mongolia Ethnic | People - Discover Mongolia

The Turks are the Medes or Aryan:

The Aryans first come into historical view about a thousand years before Christ, invading India and threatening Babylonia. Historians of old reference an Aryan chief called Cyaxeres, king of the Medes and Persians. The Medes and Persians seem to have been tribes of one nation, more or less united under the rule of Cyaxeres. Elam (son of Shem) is the ancient name for Persia. Elamites are synonymous with Persians. The Persians are thus descended from both Elam, the son of Shem, and from Madai, the son of Japheth. The Medes and Persians had settled in what is now modern Persia, the Medes in the north, the Persians in the south. The most notable Persians of today are the Iranians. Interestingly, the word Iran is a derivative of Aryan. The Medo-Persian people groups are divided into hundreds of clans, some sedentary and others nomadic. All speak Indo-European languages, and some groups have pronounced Mongoloid physical characteristics and cultural traits, derived from Mongolian invasions and subsequent cultural integration. An example today would be the Uzbeks of Uzbekistan, and remnant groups living in Afghanistan and parts of Central Asia. Table of Nations by Tim Osterholm

I provide this to show that Aryan is fighting Aryan and you know how many war the German were in and now Trump is doing the same thing. History repeats itself. One group of Aryan claim Christianity through force here in America. The other Aryan group are Islam.  Isis is not Islamic but Radical Jihadist who killed other Muslims as well as their Western counter part. They are a little dark sin due to  the Kushite and Elamite in the bloods as well. Hatred by the Republican party who was the Southern Democratic party who hated Catholic, Jews, Blacks and Indians. I know many will not like the truth and facts but here it is! 

Blessings!

• Members

Marrian, do you ever have any nice thing to say about anyone who is white?  Ever?

Religious hate is no different but he is smart he have all the hate people in his party.

And you believe that no "hate" exists in the Democratic Party?  Really?  

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

10 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Look at the Republican party now. Trump is on a roll, why because of the great hatred that white people have to others ethnic people. Now who have the KKK, skin heads including the Tea Party and other hate groups.

This hatred goes back to both the Indians and African American slaves, the truth do not lie.

If I, as a white man, were to make a general statement about African-Americans or Latinos, or Native Americans (Indians are from India) like this, I would be deemed as a racist.  If this kind of rhetoric doesn't work both ways, it is racist.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JoeMo said:

If I, as a white man, were to make a general statement about African-Americans or Latinos, or Native Americans (Indians are from India) like this, I would be deemed as a racist.  If this kind of rhetoric doesn't work both ways, it is racist.

All I did was trace back who is fighting who. The Medes and the Persian are related and come from the Indo-Aryan people as did the the German people. That is not racist that is facts and I gave you the sources check them out. We all are related Joe from the three sons of Noah. However, when look on TV, or history books, in our churches everyone from Adam and Eve looks White! Noah, Abraham and YAHSHUA all look White. If that is not racist, I don't what is! Japheth children were not discuss in the Bible until the Medes and the Persians. The Greeks to the Egyptian medical book and doctors today take what is called a the Hippocratic oath. I got a good one for you what color was Hannibal from Carthage, or Queen Sheba, Rahab the Canaanite, Simon of Cyrene, Mark in the Bible and let's see who is racist. Nothing I said was racist, I showed who is fighting who, people who go back and are related, simple! Truth hurts!!!!!

Blessings!

18 hours ago, rudywoofs said:

Marrian, do you ever have any nice thing to say about anyone who is white?  Ever?

And you believe that no "hate" exists in the Democratic Party?  Really?  

Yes, I do! Do you ever say any nice things about black like let's see how about Rahab. Just for a quickie! Now I'll tell you since today was the day slaves were free by the law. If it wasn't for many White people who helped with the under ground railroad, things probably would be different today. I was there doing the Civil Right's Movement and I vividly remember the White house wife who gave up her life for me and all other Afrikan Americans. The two white young men along with a black youth who was killed in Mississippi. Today there are Whites who are marching along with Afrikan Americans in Chicago because "blacks lives do matter!" Need I give you more? What I provided was history of ethnicity and truth is not likable but it is the truth and the facts are not sugar coded. I never said that hate does not exist in the Democratic Party really! 

If there wasn't hate the beloved President by Afrikans probably wouldn't have the Black vote today. Clinton showed his true color when Obama was beaten out his wife. Did he regret it, I think he did, was he sorry, maybe. But his actions showed to me how he begin to work with President Obama. It showed when he helped him to win his second term. We have been through a lot and it back again with Trump. Yes the Republicans created this problem but it shows the real hate that evangelical have in their hearts for all color people who are not White! The young people are making a difference but the problem is they don't vote!

How come you cannot prove that what I provided is not historically factual?

Blessings!

On Friday, November 13, 2015 at 6:56 AM, Unchained said:
9 hours ago, JoeMo said:
9 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Look at the Republican party now. Trump is on a roll, why because of the great hatred that white people have to others ethnic people

Especially hated by Republican whites is Ben Carson. Sometimes ya just gotta wonder?? 

19 hours ago, rudywoofs said:

"hate" exists in the Democratic Party?"

But it's a good hate because they only hate those who deserve their hate, like everyone who disagrees with them. 

Edited by doug yowell
changing detail

On 12/10/2015 at 8:45 PM, doug yowell said:

Especially hated by Republican whites is Ben Carson. Sometimes ya just gotta wonder?? 

He dropping fast by them too! But the great white hope Trump isn't he's rising and they love it. Oh there are blacks who love him too, just like their slave master in the past!

Happy Sabbath!

On 12/10/2015 at 8:53 PM, doug yowell said:

But it's a good hate because they only hate those who deserve their hate, like everyone who disagrees with them. 

Hate exist in all skin and color Doug! I do make any excuses but being true it is more in the Republican Party. Trump is their god, he rich and going "make America great again!" Oh yeah Ben said racist thing too and he far from being White! :rollingsmile:

Happy Sabbath!

rudywoofs you seem to always have a problem with me. The reason is I tell it like I see it and that hit's home. Well here another, have you heard what Justice Scalia said about Afrikan American shouldn't go to an advance college!!!!! Now what Party is he from????? Many do not realize that EGW warn it would come back this problem with racial hate. I do not believe in a white race or black race, I believe in the Human Race and if the Republican Party could grasp that and stop and realize that they are far from being like THE MOST HIGH SON and humble themselves things might be better. And it should start with the SDA first, the one with the message that they don't even keep!!!!!!

Happy Sabbath!

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

"He dropping fast by them too!"

That's because white, conservative, evangelical Republicans are not only full of hate but that hate has also rendered them with very bad eyesight. It's taken them awhile to notice that Dr. Carson is black. But now that they are on to him they will play their Trump card instead. 

"Oh there are blacks who love him too, just like their slave master in the past!"

I always thought that slaves loved their masters because their masters were loving people? No? It's kind of the way I relate to Jesus. Am I wrong to want to be His slave? 

On 12/12/2015 at 11:44 PM, doug yowell said:

I always thought that slaves loved their masters because their masters were loving people? No? It's kind of the way I relate to Jesus. Am I wrong to want to be His slave? 

Well Doug men say slave and YAHSHUA says servant. Even to think that YAHSHUA wants us to slave is horrible. You have a choice to serve HIM. Slavery is by force and when one becomes a servant it is to payoff a debt there is a different. In Afrika the various tribes would fight each other. Those taken would not become slaves but servants to serve, after seven years they would become a part of the tribe and eventually some even become chief. Then their were hired servants as well! This really happen around the world in ancient time that why YAHWEH reminded the Hebrew they were once servants because they were paid for their service.  Deut 5:15

The English changed the the original word to bondage known in Middle English bond "a serf, tenant farmer," from Old English bonda "householder," from Old Norse boandi "free-born farmer." Etymology Online Dictionary

A slave is totally different he cannot make a choice and beaten or worst. The slavery that my ancestors were put through was the worst slavery in history, known as chattel slavery. We were treated like property as if we were animals. Now do you honestly think that ELOHIM want any of THEIR created beings to be treated like that? Satan wants you to be his slave and not a servant! Where on earth do you get that masters were loving people?

Blessings! 

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 12/9/2015 at 11:51 PM, stinsonmarri said:

Look at the Republican party now. Trump is on a roll, why because of the great hatred that white people have to others ethnic people. Now who have the KKK, skin heads including the Tea Party and other hate groups. Trump is crying loud about San Bernardino, but nothing about those who were killed in South Carolina by  religious Christian White hate. Religious hate is no different but he is smart he have all the hate people in his party. The Republicans did nothing when he started years ago about President Obama birth! Some Democrat to, he was plotting then and it work. Now the RP in Congress wants to speak out now against the Muslim. You can call yourself an Evangelic or a Christian but it means nothing by your action. The polls for Trump is moving higher and higher, and the smart one Cruz who is hated by the elite in the Republican party. He pick up crazy Ben's vote just sitting back and scooping them up. I a shame to said that some blacks is eating him up too!

I agree. Trump has now proved beyond doubt that racism lurks deep in the heart of the republican party. Trump's race rhetoric has drawn out the GOP's most ardent and bigoted supporters. In the past racism was at the heart of both parties (I think Bull Connor was a Democrat) but clearly the GOP is now the natural home of the race bigot. Trump's capacity to speak those things that speak to the heart of white racism accounts for much of his popularity. I actually have more respect for him than the others in the race. I think he says what they think but dare not say.

• Like 2

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

55 minutes ago, lazarus said:

"but clearly the GOP is now the natural home of the race bigot."

Clearly. But only to some. At least they are not the natural home for the killing of unborn black children? But I don't follow politics so I'm not familiar with Trump's racist statements. I do also have a couple of questions: 1) Which Religious Right leader has supported Trump in his (alleged) racism? 2) Do you think racism as it exists in the country today is a worse evil than the killing of the unborn and selling of their body parts? 3) Are you aware of any racism in the Democratic Party (the seemingly only alternative to the oft conflated Republican Party/Religious Right?). 4) Are you at all suspicious of the opponents of the Religious Right? 5) Are you convinced that Trump has the full support of the Religious Right?

54 minutes ago, doug yowell said:

Clearly. But only to some. At least they are not the natural home for the killing of unborn black children? But I don't follow politics so I'm not familiar with Trump's racist statements. I do also have a couple of questions: 1) Which Religious Right leader has supported Trump in his (alleged) racism? 2) Do you think racism as it exists in the country today is a worse evil than the killing of the unborn and selling of their body parts? 3) Are you aware of any racism in the Democratic Party (the seemingly only alternative to the oft conflated Republican Party/Religious Right?). 4) Are you at all suspicious of the opponents of the Religious Right? 5) Are you convinced that Trump has the full support of the Religious Right?

Just a question.

Can someone provide the racist comments by Trump? I am not disputing he has made them but the way the topic of "barring Muslims" is portrayed here is not what I read of his comments on that. Are his other statements treated the same?

He did not advocate barring all Muslims for all time. He did advocate stepping back and develop a sensible game plan. Along with accepting refugees the leaders have a duty and obligation to do what is possible to protect the citizens of this country

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

3 hours ago, bonnie said:

"He did not advocate barring all Muslims for all time."

Even if he did Muslims are not a race. So those comments can't be rightfully called racist though it seems that racism among Republicans is rather generously imputed. Or, "therefore as through one man's offense racism came to all Religious Righters, resulting in condemnation."

• Moderators
12 hours ago, doug yowell said:

1) Which Religious Right leader has supported Trump in his (alleged) racism?

Don't know but he (Trump)certainly leads among republican conservatives. They certainly like his message on Illegal Mexican rapists and murderers and banning Muslims.

2) Do you think racism as it exists in the country today is a worse evil than the killing of the unborn and selling of their body parts?

??? You might want start another thread about this. Seems like you're passionate about unborn children.

3) Are you aware of any racism in the Democratic Party

Of course. Are you?

4) Are you at all suspicious of the opponents of the Religious Right?

Yes. But not as suspicious as I am of the religious right.

5) Are you convinced that Trump has the full support of the Religious Right?

Of course not. There is a long way to go.

By the way, welcome back! :)

• Like 2

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

5 hours ago, lazarus said:

2) Do you think racism as it exists in the country today is a worse evil than the killing of the unborn and selling of their body parts?

??? You might want start another thread about this. Seems like you're passionate about unborn children.

Why start another thread when one of the two main concerns of the religious right has always been the legal eradication of abortion? After all, the thread IS about suspicion of the Religious Right not generally conservative Republicans.  So unless the several posters here who insist on focusing on racism as the main reason to distrust the Religious Right can prove that that racism exists as a fundamental motive of the Religious Right it might be better if they start another thread about conservative Republican racism. So is there any reason why you didn't answer only this question? You seem passionate about racism and punks against Muslims so the question seems a fair one to ask why you don't show the same passion against the intentional killing of millions of perfectly healthy unborn human beings including millions of black unborn babies. Why is it fair to highlight that which is often undetectable while ignoring and even supporting those who are openly destroying and trafficing  innocent human lives? Most Religious Righters are embarrassed by those who pretend to be religious and are openly bigoted. Most Anti-Religious Righters are cheerleaders for those who proudly commit one of the most brutal and barbaric of human acts simply because they are anti-Religious Right. 

• Moderators
7 hours ago, doug yowell said:

don't show the same passion against the intentional killing of millions of perfectly healthy unborn human beings including millions of black unborn babies. Why is it fair to highlight that which is often undetectable while ignoring and even supporting those who are openly destroying and trafficing  innocent human lives?

You statement presents another reason for my suspicion. When white right wing Christians talk about Black babies and then rail against Black Lives Matter I'm suspicious. For many their interest is nothing more than a political interest or political point scoring. So...... Doug since you are so passionate, how many black women have you worked with to encourage them to keep their unborn child? How many women have you spoken to publicly and privately about the sacredness of human life?. How many women have you counseled who have had an abortion and helped them in the process of healing. I volunteer at a family therapy center and one of my clients is working through the pain of abortion. All the things I just asked about is what I have done or still do. ......."Ignoring and even supporting"....... what kind of arrogance leads you to make such a wild and unfounded assertion?

What do you do Doug?

Most Religious Righters are embarrassed by those who pretend to be religious and are openly bigoted. Most Anti-Religious Righters are cheerleaders for those who proudly commit one of the most brutal and barbaric of human acts simply because they are anti-Religious Right. 

I'm glad you used the word openly. Perfect qualification. On the contrary a good number of white Christians like Trump's bigotry.

Diverting attention to abortion is common but ineffective way to avoid addressing the issue of racism in the GOP.

• Like 1

Einstein

On 12/15/2015 at 8:48 AM, lazarus said:

I agree. Trump has now proved beyond doubt that racism lurks deep in the heart of the republican party. Trump's race rhetoric has drawn out the GOP's most ardent and bigoted supporters. In the past racism was at the heart of both parties (I think Bull Connor was a Democrat) but clearly the GOP is now the natural home of the race bigot. Trump's capacity to speak those things that speak to the heart of white racism accounts for much of his popularity. I actually have more respect for him than the others in the race. I think he says what they think but dare not say.

Lazarus: Most do not know that the Democratic party is now the Republican Party. During slavery and up to the 60's the Democratic party was in the South and Midwest as the Civil Right Movement started between the late 40's that change somethings for blacks the parties changed. So you are right!

Blessings!

On 12/15/2015 at 10:40 AM, bonnie said:

Just a question.

Can someone provide the racist comments by Trump? I am not disputing he has made them but the way the topic of "barring Muslims" is portrayed here is not what I read of his comments on that. Are his other statements treated the same?

He did not advocate barring all Muslims for all time. He did advocate stepping back and develop a sensible game plan. Along with accepting refugees the leaders have a duty and obligation to do what is possible to protect the citizens of this country

Bonnie: The US Constitution makes it plan that you cannot do what Trump said, it is not constitutional! Because Muslims come from many countries and it has to do with religion. When he made the comment a pig head was put in from a Mosque, all types of racial and religious symbols and overtone at Islamic places, threats to Los Angeles and NY City Schools. I don't the threats were done by Muslim either. It appears that Manson, in prison, is bowing down to Satan because he claiming that the race war, he was trying to start, is about to begin. It is so sad that Trump for his glory is bringing out all the hidden people, like the KKK, Skinheads, White Supremacist and all others. Wake up folks they are in the evangelical churches and make up the Republican party. I do not know where some of you being, truly!!!!!:stars:

Blessings!

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

Bonnie: The US Constitution makes it plan that you cannot do what Trump said, it is not constitutional! Because Muslims come from many countries and it has to do with religion. When he made the comment a pig head was put in from a Mosque, all types of racial and religious symbols and overtone at Islamic places, threats to Los Angeles and NY City Schools. I don't the threats were done by Muslim either. It appears that Manson, in prison, is bowing down to Satan because he claiming that the race war, he was trying to start, is about to begin. It is so sad that Trump for his glory is bringing out all the hidden people, like the KKK, Skinheads, White Supremacist and all others. Wake up folks they are in the evangelical churches and make up the Republican party. I do not know where some of you being, truly!!!!!:stars:

Blessings!

PLease tell me what exactly he said and share that portion of the Constitution where it says what you claim. Does it say the US must accept any and all that demand to come here?

Did Trump place the pigs head in front of a mosque? Did Trump make threats to Los Angeles and NY City schools? 

Should our government have a little firmer grasp on who is demanding to immigrate  here?Is the US government first and foremost obligated to protect US citizens from threats coming in?

Racist is a word that gets cheaper to use by the minute.A peanut butter sandwich is considered racist.

With all of that you didn't answer the question. What has Trump said that is racist. He may very well be,however I am seeing a lot of "He Wants to bar muslims and that really isn't what he said or was getting at. What else has he said please.

Ben Carson is another one that is accused but reading some of the accusations and then what he actually said is two different things

Other than the idiocy over the pyramids as if agreeing with the "experts' on that was somehow vital to the presidency

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

7 hours ago, bonnie said:

With all of that you didn't answer the question.

Like the MSM, evolutionary science, and a plethora of other sacred cows, those with all the answers are not obligated to give them.They get to ask the questions and make statements without having to defend whether they are valid or not simply because they know the answers already and that should be evident to all. It is pointless to question them as it only proves how right they are to begin with. 

On Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 4:29 AM, lazarus said:

You statement presents another reason for my suspicion. When white right wing Christians talk about Black babies and then rail against Black Lives Matter I'm suspicious. For many their interest is nothing more than a political interest or political point scoring.

Again, you avoided my main question about the moral comparison between the killing unborn children and racism but chose instead to reiterate charges about the alleged hidden motives and actions of only the racial issue. Even your response above shows a tunnel vision mindset that so often is evidenced by many who think that the Sabbath is Sunday. If the reason for your suspicion about "white right wing Christians" (no generalization connecting skin color and political affiliation there, right?) lies in their response to "black lives matter" then on what did your antagonism towards them rest on before a year or two ago, before the slogan was coined? Does being against that popular slogan mean that those opponents believe that black lives don't matter? And if you want to be consistent in such "reasoning" couldn't that be taken by white right wing Christians to mean that only black lives matter since white lives are not mentioned? Besides, black babies ARE black lives. But we (yes, I'm white, conservative, and Christian---fooled ya didn't I?) don't charge racial activists with that motivation. Factually, decades before "black lives matter" was the call to stop the legalized killing of unborn children. So why not answer the comparative question about the morality of the two issues?

On Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 4:29 AM, lazarus said:

Diverting attention to abortion is common but ineffective way to avoid addressing the issue of racism in the GOP.

You above all people have just demonstrated that diverting attention away from the open killing of every race of unborn human being is of less fundamental importance than focusing on the (alleged) racism within only one political faction. I've asked you twice whether you consider the issue of racism ( the #1 main issue you have addressed) to be of equal moral importance as the killing of the unborn (the #1 main Religious Right issue) and you have avoided answering but chosen to further attack the legitimacy of the motives that fostered the question. This is ethically and spiritually inappropriate when seriously looking to judge the focus of the thread. My question is an attempt to establish some priorities in perception from which the question can be honestly addressed. So will you answer my question? If not, I'm ok with that but at least let me know your intentions rather than to continue bashing away at my motives for believing what I believe.