ClubAdventist is back!

School Debt Paid! Now I can get my degree!

Jessie-Jess

A few years ago I went to one of our colleges. This one has a deal where you can graduate and get a photo copy of your degree, but they'll send you the original copy after you get your debt paid, and only then (at least, that's how I understand it). This has proven to be a difficulty recently, but God provided and that debt is paid. Now, I can get my degree (as soon as I figure out where to have them send it to). Please pray for me. I still have other debts to pay off, but the Lord provided for this, and I trust Him to provide somehow, or work something out for the others. Praise God for how He provides! And I'm sure the difficulty that had risen up is so that His will can be worked out, too. 

• Administrators

Congratulations! That IS an accomplishment considering the enormous debt that students accrue these days. Well done!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

What you said about God may be true.  But, you also had a part in this.   From that standpoint, congratulations are in order for you.  Do not sell yourself short.  Accept the honor that is due you. God does not expect us to  deny that part that we play in  how our lives develop.

Gregory

On 11/13/2015 at 8:58 AM, Jessie-Jess said:

Praise God for how He provides! And I'm sure the difficulty that had risen up is so that His will can be worked out, too. 

Not many seem to take this promise below to heart.

28And we know that God works all things together for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose.....Romans 8

God is Love!~Jesus saves!:D  :happysabbath:  :prayer::offtobed:

Lift Jesus up!!