ClubAdventist is back!

CBS: Majority Of Americans Don’t Trust Obama To Defeat Islamic State

It isn't only a terrorist attack like 9/11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thXCb1VUBDg

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Aliensanctuary said:

Concerning my previous fb link, I don't know how many, if any, of the poster's comments are true. It was just a link to something of interest.

And that is precisely the root of a very large problem here and more broadly. If it gets attention, someone finds it of interest, or it fits someone's point of view, no matter how implausible, absurd, ridiculous, crude, insulting or offensive - there is always someone who will pass it along, post it, broadcast it, write about it, or repeat it without the slightest regard for whether it is true, or even a thought or ounce of effort to even try to to see if it is.

The sad part is that few, even among supposed truth loving Christians and Adventists, ever even raise a question when that happens and blindly repeat the above as if the repetition somehow makes it  true.  

I appreciate that you willingly admit to that.  But it's strikes me as all the more sad that there seems that acknowledgement comes without apology or even a slight bit of regret.

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

But it's strikes me as all the more sad that there seems that acknowledgement comes without apology or even a slight bit of regret.

Remember, political elections are all about mud-slinging with each candidate trying their best to make the other guys look incompetent or evil. In fact, that's the story of life in a dog-eat-dog world. Unfortunately, oftentimes the biggest liars, thieves, and charlatans are attracted to run for public office, and sometimes it's difficult to decide from the publications what is true and what isn't and who to believe and who not to believe.

If I have offended someone by my lack of apology or regret, I will send them a package of freshly laundered hankies at no cost. 

The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451

• Administrators

Missing the point..  :reyes:

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

The title of the topic makes assumptions that are not practical or reality. It is just a political statement. No Pres is responsible for the degree of success or failure of such an undertaking. It is surrounded by many different ideas/solutions which in the end are about political ideology. Each party/group wants to be able to take complete responsibility for success and none for any failures.