ClubAdventist is back!

You Know Who You Are

teresaq

Someone here responded to a confession/admitting post of mine on my timeline. It was healing in that it acknowledged how I felt, end of subject. I don't know if I should say who you are or not. 3 people responded and I appreciated the caring, but number 3...

There is something about acknowledging what another person is feeling without advising, preaching, any of the other mumbo jumbo we do to each other that is really a form of killing. I try not to do it, but I am sure I slip and kill someone with my responses also.

I didn't mention your name as I didn't know how you would feel about that but you know who are. "Duct tape" was pretty good, tho I do try to let God destroy. Guess I haven't quite got to the root yet. God willing with time cause He has given the promises that He will work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure, and He will finish the good work He has begun in me.

I think you and He has made my b-day one of the best I've had considering my circumstances. :)

I leave it to you to step up if you wish...

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

5 hours ago, teresaq said:

Someone here responded to a confession/admitting post of mine on my timeline. It was healing in that it acknowledged how I felt, end of subject. I don't know if I should say who you are or not. 3 people responded and I appreciated the caring, but number 3...

There is something about acknowledging what another person is feeling without advising, preaching, any of the other mumbo jumbo we do to each other that is really a form of killing. I try not to do it, but I am sure I slip and kill someone with my responses also.

I didn't mention your name as I didn't know how you would feel about that but you know who are. "Duct tape" was pretty good, tho I do try to let God destroy. Guess I haven't quite got to the root yet. God willing with time cause He has given the promises that He will work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure, and He will finish the good work He has begun in me.

I think you and He has made my b-day one of the best I've had considering my circumstances. :)

I leave it to you to step up if you wish...

I haven't the slightest who it might be,but I think this Word puts it in perspective.

17Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. 18In the exercise of His will He brought us forth by the word of truth, so that we would be a kind of first fruits among His creatures....James 1

Hope your Christmas was a joyful one, as you have indicated it to be.

God is Love!~Jesus saves!   :D:offtobed:

Lift Jesus up!!