ClubAdventist is back!

Screening God’s Call

news

— When the phone rings unexpectedly, I have two options. I can choose either to answer it or to ignore. And yes, there are quite a number of times when I may choose to screen one’s call. A. I am doing something important and do not wish to be disturbed B. I don’t recognize the number C. I do recognize the number but know from experience that the person calling will take up quite a bit of time and energy that I do not have at the moment D. I ignore because I fear the news that I expect the person on the other end to give me. Now how many of us may do the same thing? Okay, you don’t have to admit to this. But regardless of whether you screen calls or not, there is one important call in life we know that we can always answer. The caller ID will reveal to you that it is the Heavenly Father calling. We may not know right away what He will tell us but it doesn’t change the fact that He expects each one of us to answer. Sometimes we may not like the news as He may call us [...]

View the rest of this great article