ClubAdventist is back!

GayatfootofCross

Being a child of God, does not mean we are sinless, we still be sinners, there fore we need Christ to stand in for us as sin free.

You seem  to be arguing 'semantics'. Once an alcoholic, always one, that is why one does their best to stay away from such.

Your piece and parts  of texts with out context does not support the idea that calling oneself a homosexual, means they are still practicing sex.

Are you no longer a sinner? Have you reached perfection?

The reason of why I call myself A GAY CHRISTIAN ( please refer to the OP ) may not be agreed with or understood and it is OK.

Meanwhile as long as we put forth a person as sin itself, regardless of label chosen by self or other... We lose our effectiveness to minister.

People can be right all the live long day, but  we easily forget in all of this,  We Are talking about people CHRIST love and died for.

13 hours ago, jackson said:
On 2/21/2016 at 6:34 PM, The Wanderer said:
On 2/21/2016 at 6:54 PM, Robert said:
On 2/21/2016 at 6:20 PM, bluejx said:
On 2/20/2016 at 10:12 AM, Stan said:
On 2/20/2016 at 9:53 AM, Green Cochoa said:
On 2/20/2016 at 3:10 AM, Gregory Matthews said:
On 2/19/2016 at 2:15 PM, joeb said:
On 2/20/2016 at 8:39 PM, CoAspen said:
On 2/18/2016 at 8:28 PM, rudywoofs (Pam) said:
On 2/17/2016 at 0:32 PM, Gail said:
On 2/17/2016 at 7:26 AM, debbym said:

may the joy of the Lord be all your strength

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

" If you tarry 'til you're better
You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."

Romeo and Juliet

10 hours ago, GayatfootofCross said:

The reason of why I call myself A GAY CHRISTIAN ( please refer to the OP ) may not be agreed with or understood and it is OK.

Meanwhile as long as we put forth a person as sin itself, regardless of label chosen by self or other... We lose our effectiveness to minister.

People can be right all the live long day, but  we easily forget in all of this,  We Are talking about people CHRIST love and died for.

may the joy of the Lord be all your strength

Although I do not think anyone would feel comfortable in wishing the joy of the Lord to the murdering Christian, largely due to the fact it is an oxymoron, pitting morality against immorality as defined by an eternal mode of conduct as written in stone with the finger of God twice, as if to enunciate He meant what He said the first time.

One has a choice. Either to be a Christian abiding by the Word, or not, effectively terminating the bond of a holy God Who gives each of His children free will, which free will is broken when we sell ourselves into slavery to the god of this world, who makes us slaves to what we are, when we release Jesus' redemptive power.

12Not that I have already obtained it or have already become perfect, but I press on so that I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by Christ Jesus. 13Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead,…Phillipians 3

6For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure has come. 7I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith; 8in the future there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing.....2 Tim 2

God is Love!~Jesus saves! :D   :prayer:    :offtobed:

Lift Jesus up!!