ClubAdventist is back!

Why is it?

Gail

• Administrators

I'm just curious but didn't want to disturb any of the active topics going on right now, but why is it that it is primarily men who are debating the issue of homosexuality here?

• Like 3

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

2 hours ago, Gail said:

I'm just curious but didn't want to disturb any of the active topics going on right now, but why is it that it is primarily men who are debating the issue of homosexuality here?

I think it's because it is a man who is openly discussing his homosexual attractions so actively on here.  If there were an openly lesbian female posting actively on CA; there would probably be a lot of women discussing homosexuality.

I think highly of the man here who has the guts and the positive attitude to stay here in spite of so many negative comments and responses. I think it would be interesting to hear from more women on the issue.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, CoAspen said:

Gail, do you think women are as concerned about the issue as men? My experience is that they aren't.

I can only speak for myself. Personally I am more interested in people and the joy they have in Jesus. I have a hunch that women may be more connected with emotions, theirs and those of others.

• Like 3

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

24 minutes ago, Gail said:

I can only speak for myself. Personally I am more interested in people and the joy they have in Jesus. I have a hunch that women may be more connected with emotions, theirs and those of others.

You can have doctrine without the joy and love for Jesus. You cant have the joy and love for Jesus without  doctrines.. Doctrine was not given for punishment or to deprive mankind of something good and beneficial for us. As a mother my main concern for my sons and now grandchildren was to "train them up in the way they should go and not have the depart from that".Any issue that would determine their salvation was important.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

18 hours ago, bonnie said:

Doctrine was not given for punishment or to deprive mankind of something good and beneficial for us.

Bonnie,

You are so right. And the stuff that is amazing so many men now will grow until it consumes them. 

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

Gail, Interesting question.

hmmm...

Well Since I am all man ..I can't speak for the Ladies but growing up in a farming rural area I can address What many Gents speak and think thru a song...

La la la la.

:)

" Girls can wear jeans
And cut their hair short
Wear shirts and boots
'Cause it's OK to be a boy
But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading
'Cause you think that being a girl is degrading "
reference to name of Song and Artist given upon private correspondence 

..thankfully not all Gents feel this way.

But you want to make a straight man to feel low..call him a sissy or a girl.

(throw like a girl,scream like a girl.drive like a girl etc.)

All mean to not only to put down a man but also women.

Apply that  "men are better" to men who take on the female role in making whoopie.

There is a disdain.

It is interesting to note that know where in all the Old Testament address Women with Women.

Only Men!

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

" If you tarry 'til you're better
You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."

Romeo and Juliet