ClubAdventist is back!

LARRY CAVINESS

Jeannieb43

• Moderators

I'm amazed that nobody yet has posted here the notice of death of Elder Larry Caviness, the former president of the Southern California Conference of SDA.    I can't recall the exact date, but he passed away in late February 2016.   His memorial service was shown by video online, from its location at Vallejo Drive SDA Church in Glendale, California.   I watched it.   He was a friend of mine but now I've moved away and can't get back there easily.   The photos shown at the end of the service showed how thin and physically wasted he had become, due to his cancer.   Such a loss!   But he did a lot of good for our people in Southern California.   [and also in Northern California, where he was an administrator before moving South.]

God's blessings be with his wife, Dr. Linda Caviness, who was on the faculty of La Sierra University, and with their children.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....