ClubAdventist is back!

The Status of ISIS

news

In the wake of the Brussels attack (and Paris and San Bernardino and Istanbul) people are wondering if ISIS is getting too strong to stop. Actually the opposite is the case. I believe that ISIS as a traditional caliphate is on the ropes. The recent attacks in Europe are a sign of weakness rather than […]

The post The Status of ISIS appeared first on Jon Paulien's Blog.

View the full article

6 hours ago, dgrimm60 said:

I  could  not  read  article

dgrimm60

Click on "the status if ISIS" link rather than "view the full article"

The article is a politically correct "head in the sand" view if Islamic jihad.  ISIS is just the tip of the iceberg in this battle.  There is Al-Qaida, Boko Haraam, NUSRA, etc. There are Islamic jihadists all over the world (including at least two sovereign countries); and they are increasing rather than decreasing their world-wide theatre.  Wipe out ISIS and there are several diverse groups in several locations ready to take its place.  Add to that, jihadist terrorists don't even like each other.  There are both Sunni and Shiite jihadists groups; and they hate each other as much (or more) than they hate Christians and Jews.  Can you picture the possibility a war between the Sunni Saudis and the Shiite Iranians?  I can.  Jihadist Islam is a death cult that doesn't really care who's death it leads to.  People who deny the evil and pervasive threat of jihadi Islam remind me of pre-WW2 people who denied the threat of the Nazis.

I'm talking about jihadi Islam; not all Islam.

• Members

Great article and inline with a news report on NPR that I heard today. See if I can find it and than I post it. But the guy was saying something that they have taken about 1/2 of ISISs capabilities away to finance themselves.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

There won't be peace in the Middle East until the entire area is covered in a layer of radioactive ash.

Toxic Islam turns humans into demons, transforming them into violent, intolerant men and women who delight in making Christians and Jews their specially targeted victims. As Satanic forces increase their control over men, they use them to try to destroy Christ's followers and YHVH's followers. Even though the forces of evil seem to triumph, it does not end well for them. 

Persecution tends to bring people to a moment of decision---whether to bow the knee to a false god and live, or stay true to the true God and suffer torture or die. By losing our earthly possessions our distractions and amusements are removed so that we can focus on our relationship with our Creator.

Soon enough, Jew-haters and God-haters will unite to create a huge army bent on wiping Israel off the map, not today's Israel, but the restored Kingdom of Israel. Although the toxic Islam factions have many names, their goals are the same, to destroy the memory of YHVH off the face of the Earth.

The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451

• Members
On 4/4/2016 at 6:04 AM, Aliensanctuary said:

There won't be peace in the Middle East until the entire area is covered in a layer of radioactive ash.

Actually there wont be any peace in the Middle East until Jesus returns!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

12 hours ago, phkrause said:

Actually there wont be any peace in the Middle East until Jesus returns!!

Except that little moment right before Jesus comes when people are deceived into falsely saying "Peace and Safety!"  Then Jesus will come and greatly "disturb" their peace for a while before true peace reigns for 1,000 years.  Unfortunately after that, we have another war in which only the wicked will die.  But it will truly be the last war; because anyone who rebels against God in the second resurrection will be destroyed; along with sin, death, and the dragon.