ClubAdventist is back!

Are the three Angels' Messages Dead or Alive?

hch

• Moderators

I find it interesting that the book The Day Dawns has been recommended to us but the book Put Out the Light has not been mentioned.

Perhaps, because Put Out the Light has been demonstrated to be wrong?

Gregory

6 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Another prediction by Henry C. Hills:

International Space Station will crash. Will the crash Before 22 October 2014? That question comes from a study of Revelation

It is obvious that the answer to my question was "no it will not crash Before 22 October 2014" 

Gregory are you now predicting that the International Space Station will NOT crash someday?

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

• Moderators

I predict that the nations that run the Space Station will some day decide that it is no longer useful and at that time will take steps to destroy it.

However, I do not base my thinking on the Bible.

Gregory

7 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

I find it interesting that the book The Day Dawns has been recommended to us but the book Put Out the Light has not been mentioned.

Perhaps, because Put Out the Light has been demonstrated to be wrong?

That is a great question.

Knowledge increases incrementally. 

My first book Defying Destiny followed Daniel and Revelation to President Bush II. That is as far as I understood the prophecies in 2001. I asked in the draft of that book "what if there would be an attack against the White House?" But it was with the printer on 9/11/01 having its final proofing to be printed the following week. After 9/11, I pulled it from the publisher and removed questions that aligned with the disaster of 9/11. The publisher strongly objected. "You got it right, why take it out?"

I replied "Because it was not in print before the fact. To leave it in would appear to the skeptics that I was trying to profit on that tragedy just to sell books." I did a revision and published a 100 copies.

Then came a few other books: Daniel's Apocalyptic Code Revealed, Put out the LightEchoes of Doomsday, and The Last Church Meets the Obama Nation, which followed the prophecy up to President Obama. It seems like I wrote 9 books, but those are the titles that come to mind.  

The Day Dawns follows the prophecy in Daniel, Revelation, and Jeremiah; not to President Bush II or Obama, or Trump or Pence, but to Michael standing for his people. The conclusion of Daniel's prophecies are upon us. By their fulfillment Daniel and Revelation can now be understood. Everything... NO, BUT so much more than we Definitely worth the study. There are about 60 people with a wide range of training and religious beliefs now reading The Day Dawns. Several SDA Ministers, Doctors, lay people, and people from other religious backgrounds. 

All of these people are not in harmony as to the validity of the prophetic message in The Day Dawns, BUT each and everyone of them that is reading this study that has taken the time to comment on it has found some insights that have proved to be a blessing to them.

One man (SDA) has nearly finished the book and has commented. "Studying the Scriptures and Ellen White's writings from your perspective has given me an opportunity to take a new look at things I have studied before. And now I see some things that have been there right along from a new perspective." When he finishes the book, he has indicated that he owns a company that specializes in promoting SDA authors. He sees value in this project.

A Minister (SDA) who has been employed by the GC to write commentaries on some specific  positions held by Sister White is very interested in The Day Dawns. "I never used your technique, but I am finding it interesting. I'm looking forward to reading your research on ____. And you can read my study on ___ that the GC asked me to do. With everything being online these days, you can probably get it from Amazon ."

If The Day Dawns is of the Lord (as I am sure that it is), it will set in motion events that will not be stopped! until Jesus Comes!

His child Henry 

5 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

I think you are just trying to sell books. So much of what you write is so unbelievable and so un-Biblical, there is no need to even comment on it further

It is written that Laodiceans think that they have need of nothing.

After all they have the Bible, the accumulated knowledge from creation until now,

the Spirit of prophecy and a measure of self-confidence (that they are not the ones who are Laodicean).

The only warning to the Laodiceans is that we do not become self-satisfied in our Laodicean condition;

and that we recognize our need and then accept that which Christ would have us to have.

The fourth angel of Revelation is sounding  NOW

and adding his voice with the three Angels' Messages

They will soon swell into the LOUD CRY.

If ever we needed to be up to date on our understanding of Daniel and Revelation IT IS NOW!

There are some things that are poorly understood and some things that are to be understood

better as prophecy continues to unfold. 

His child Henry 

Henry,

The only thing that will start "Jacob's time of trouble" is when all the nations of the earth gather against Israel to completely destroy it.  Read Jeremiah Chapter 30.  It is very clear.  Jacob is Israel - not the US.  

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse" (Gen. 12:3)  There is only one principal nation in the world that blesses Israel; and that is the US.  I'm not saying that the U.S will not be involved in end-time events, but the focus will be on Israel - not the U.S.

You need to take a logical literal approach to prophecy rather than the esoteric irrational code you are reading into things.

It is written that the wise will understand.

It is yet to be determined if I am among the wise or if it was speaking of someone else.

It is also written...as it was in the days of Noe

There were a lot of people that were too wise to go into the ark in the days of Noah. 

As it was in the days of Noe,... should we expect to find a lot of wise people?

His child Henry 

• Moderators

HCH said in the quote below:

Your predictions have been demonstrated to be false so many times that it is clear NOW that you are not among the wise.

It is yet to be determined if I am among the wise. . . . . . .

Gregory

13 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

what kind of a thing is this to say? It means less than nothing in the grand scheme of things. There is no characteristic you can attain unto in order to be qualified as "wise" or "saved." It has nothing to do with your wisdom or whatever else you want to name. No one needs the  farcical drama and ludicrous theology that you are conjuring up here. Salvation has nothing to do with being "wise," except for the fact that Jesus is wise. You canot qualify yourselfor anyone else by your theories and alleged learning: 

Hear the word of the Lord:

Proverbs 16:21  "The wise in heart shall be called prudent: and the sweetness of the lips increaseth learning." 14:3  "In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride: but the lips of the wise shall preserve them."

Jeremiah 18:18  "Then said they, Come, and let us devise devices against Jeremiah; for the law shall not perish from the priest, nor counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophet. Come, and let us smite him with the tongue, and let us not give heed to any of his words."

Daniel 12:3  "And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
12:10  "Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand."

Hosea 14:9  "Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the LORD are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein."  4:6 " My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

James 1:5  "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."

Who are the wise?

That is a question that we must each answer for ourselves.

God does not put things in the Bible that He wants us to ignore. How can anyone not want to know the identity of the endtime players who will have a part to act in the implementation of the Mark of the Beast if that information is available in Bible prophecy. Schools have fire drills, tornado drills, and lockdown drills to prepare the students for potential disasters. That is wise. But isn't it as wise to try to understand prophecy that warns us about the Mark of the Beast that we may be prepared to withstand it? Where is the wisdom in ignoring information that God put in His word? Is it wise to ignore that which is difficult to understand? 

To turn the focus from the 3 angels' messages ignores the messages that we need to understand now. It will be as disastrous for us to not understand our place in Bible prophecy and endtime history on the eve of Christ's Advent as it was for those in Noah's day, who "knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Matthew 24:39.

His child Henry 

7 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Your predictions have been demonstrated to be false so many times that it is clear NOW that you are not among the wise.

That is a dilemma.

Many Adventists were wrong in 1843 and 1844,  yet they stayed faithful to God and joined together to form the SDA Church after that.

That is right: Many SDA's were Millerites before they were SDA's. And they believed that Christ would come in 1843 &1844... WRONG twice. 

So to use Infalibility as a standard now would be like saying that current members of the SDA Church joined a church that had many founding members that demonstrated themselves to be wrong "so many times that it is clear NOW that [those who join their church and follow their teachings] are not among the wise."

I would not agree with that conclusion, but I can see how some could come to such a conclusion. 

Infalibility was never God's standard to judge faithfulness. 

Acts 17:30  "And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:"

His child Henry 

People can study things into the ground, and still not be wise.  True wisdom comes from God; not from the ability to take random scriptures and history and twist them into a web of deep conspiracy that no one else can see.  If we see something that no one else appears to see - especially after being mistaken so many times - does that make us wiser than anyone else or just wrong?  Time will tell.

• Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:22 PM, JoeMo said:

People can study things into the ground, and still not be wise.  True wisdom comes from God; not from the ability to take random scriptures and history and twist them into a web of deep conspiracy that no one else can see.  If we see something that no one else appears to see - especially after being mistaken so many times - does that make us wiser than anyone else or just wrong?  Time will tell.

People are so accustomed to taking random Scriptures out of context and twisting them into foolishness that they have difficulty with sound Bible study. But the wise will understand. We Have God's Word On that.

His child Henry 

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:38 PM, The Wanderer said:

We dont need any more time to decide whats going on here. A plethora of falsehoods, adhominems, and out right lies about the scriptures are easy to spot. The constant whisperings of some important GC official lurking in the background giving tacit approvals, and name-dropping of all the people supposedly impressed. The many wrong predictions herein explain it all very well

Didn't some folks believe that in Christ's Day. But how many of God's chosen people recognized Christ and chose to follow Him?

Should we not expect history to repeat itself on the eve of Christ's Advent?

His child Henry 

• Moderators

Christ went forth with the power of the Holy Spirit.  Christ demonstrated the power of God in the healings of many people.  Christ taught that he was the fulfillment of O.T. prophecies that predicted that he would be born and live in Palestine.  The Bible predicted that there would be one (John the Baptist) who went before Christ and prepared the way for Christ.

Do you compare yourself to Christ?  Do you equate yourself to Christ?  Do you believe that you are filling the role of a John the Baptist to prepare people for the 2nd Advent?

I do not see you going about with the power of the Holy Spirit.

I do not see you as being based on Scripture.

What I do see in you is a failure to come true of your predictions.

What I do see is a failure to properly use the Bible as to what it teaches.

Gregory

• Moderators

NOTE:  This topic has gone on for some 41 pages.   You (HCH) began it about 23 months ago.  More than 1,000 posts have been made in this thread.  You have posted several hundred times to this thread.  You have been given every opportunity to present your views, which you have done many times and often been proven wrong.

I think that it is time  to consider that enough is enough.  I doubt that anyone will change your mind.  I doubt that you will change anyone's mind.  On the basic level I doubt that you have anything more to say that  will be of value.  In any case, you have been given a full opportunity to present your views.

So, I think that the time has come to simply let your views stand as you have presented them.  People can read them and decide  whether or not they are of value.  But, enough is enough.

It is time to close this thread.

Feel free to appeal to the Administrators of this thread to overrule me.  That is your right.  They can open this thread again.  Frankly, if there are a number of people who wish to continue to discuss this with you, I will open it up again.  I simply think that the majority of people and not reading it and those that are probably do not want to continue the discussion.  Again, I will overrule myself  :)   if I am wrong as to what people want.

Gregory

• Gregory Matthews locked this topic