ClubAdventist is back!

Humor section

phkrause

• Members

Stan it seems I can't post in the Humor section?? Do you or one of the other moderators have any ideas? Thanks

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

So I'm guessing no one has any ideas??

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members
6 hours ago, Aubrey said:

Do you still have your funny bone?

Actually I think so!!!! LOL

phkrause

• Members
On 6/6/2016 at 8:21 PM, phkrause said:

Stan it seems I can't post in the Humor section?? Do you or one of the other moderators have any ideas? Thanks

Still waiting for any thoughts on my problem in the humor section. Seems like I can reply to some threads, but not all. But can not start any new ones? Any ideas or anything I might have to do?? Again thanks for your help!

phkrause

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm still not being able to start any new threads. Was wondering if you have looked into this? Maybe there is a problem on my end?? I've tried signing out and than in again! Is there anything else I can do??

phkrause

• Members

Well Stan I found out something very interesting yesterday!! On my PC, I can post to the Humor Section with no problem, but on my mac I can't. I just tried posting something and I couldn't. Now I call that very strange!! Any thoughts on this?

phkrause