ClubAdventist is back!

Satire:Police: Worst Saturday morning traffic offenders are Seventh-day Adventist

news

• Members

Kind of reminds me of this tale I once heard. Not sure if it was true or not. This pastor was driving to church one Sabbath morning, where he was a guest speaker. He approached an intersection where there was a traffic jam, due to a accident. Where a gentlemen was cussing out another driver for whatever reason, as other cars were blowing there horns at the two drivers involved in the accident. At that point the one driver showed everyone his IQ or half of a piece sign, whichever you prefer!! As the guest pastor got to the church the others that were to going onto the podium said there hellos/good Sabbaths and said they were just waiting for the head deacon to come. Seems he was late. When one of the others mentioned, I see him pulling in now, the guest pastor looked out to see, and low and behold, it was the guy from the accident, that was doing all the cussing, etc.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.