ClubAdventist is back!

Funeral Home Fires Transgender Employee

Gregory Matthews

• Members
3 minutes ago, Rossw said:

"Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate".

I guess that verse is only written for men...

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

We can be conscious of the actions we do but not conscious of the fact that we are sinning at that time.

Getting rather confusing here.......So if you repeat the same sin again then you might not be conscious of it? Or are you saying that you never repeat the same sin? 

On 8/23/2016 at 9:18 PM, Stan said:

there is a difference between gay and transgendered..

Personally am not big on "what if" statements.

I support EGW on this

If we err, let it be on the side of mercy rather than on the side of condemnation and harsh dealing

^^Deserves to be repeated.

• Like 2

• Administrators

gender is not orientation.

i listened to the story of the woman who lost her female gender.... and after many years  it returned.  it would not have been any help for people to heap condemnation on her as a great sinner because she experienced gender confusion and lived it out.  It would not have helped her to fire her, or deny her a supportive community during the years of her displacement of her gender identity.  there was deep cause for these changes and societies denial of her process would have been only harmful.

i knew a very effeminate man who had very  hetero orientation.  One change does not necessarily follow the other.

no one is purely feminine or purely masculine... we are all somewhere on the continuum.

some men prefer very androgynous women some extremely prissy women... and it goes the other way for women... This is not sinful but yes it is something impacted by the sin condition in nature throughout the world.  The scripture says we are not wise to compare ourselves to one another...  We are to be ourselves in humility, and allow others the same.  No one is righteous no not one, but only Jesus.

God profoundly understands and perfectly loves everyone of us regardless of how the sin condition is impacting us in any and every way.

• Like 4

deb

Love awakens love.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

On August 26, 2016 at 2:33 AM, Rossw said:

What is the definition of err? Do we always err in our discernment in issues?

For her full understanding we would have to ask her what she meant..

I believe it is meant to be compassionate and not try to impersonate the Holy Spirit.

She said that statement after she did the harsh judgement on someone even though she said "She was shown by the Lord" she was 100% wrong.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com