ClubAdventist is back!

odd warning on computer when logging in to C/A

rudywoofs (Pam)

• Members

I'm getting a warning on my computer when I log on here:

Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 7.14.32 PM.png

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Members

hmmm...  It's the first time I've noticed the warning, and haven't added any new programs for months.  Maybe I just never noticed it before..  

Thanks!

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Moderators

This, or similar script-loading-error messages, has been happening to me on many sites for many months. It really slows down my browsing. Grrrr

• Like 1

LD

I finally quit using Firefox because of weird issues on my Mac for this and other sites. Still have it for some but mostly use Safari now. The messages were a bit different than Pam's but were script errors. No script errors with Safari.

• Like 1

• Members

I use Chrome.  I don't always get the script error message — it just pops up randomly.

Chrome did the same for me also so I removed it. You might also try and clear out your internet/browser caches also. Had a terrible time trying to log in before clearing out the caches. My bet is that it is browser related.

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/5/2016 at 1:16 PM, D. Allan said:

I have no problems logging in with firefox.

same here

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

Firefox doesn't work well for me on some of my research websites.  Chrome has been good to me. :)

I think part of the issue, though, is the "ChromeHelper" that takes up so much memory space...  I've managed to bypass much of the CH by doing adjusting some settings.

• Members
23 hours ago, rudywoofs (Pam) said:

Firefox doesn't work well for me on some of my research websites.  Chrome has been good to me. :)

I think part of the issue, though, is the "ChromeHelper" that takes up so much memory space...  I've managed to bypass much of the CH by doing adjusting some settings.

Firefox has worked really well for me, ever since I bought my mac, back in '06. But that might come to an end now. I think my motherboard just went, so might have to brake down and replace it. Also firefox has worked well on my wife's Dell. Chrome for some reason has always worked very badly on my mac! If I go to a newer mac, we'll see, have been told that chrome is very memory craving!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}