ClubAdventist is back!

Hurricane Matthew

phkrause

• Members

Well by now you all probably have heard that Matthew will be hitting Florida. I will be praying for all those islands that Matthew has already hit! They say we will probably lose power, so might not be posting for a few days. So add your prayers for all in the path of Matthew.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

stay safe, pk!  I've got a number of family right in the path of Hurricane Matthew, as well...

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

PHKrause, it looks like you're about an hour from my mother's place (Merritt Island). It's going to be a rough couple of days for sure! Stay safe! We'll miss your posts here, but your safety is top priority! Lots of people in our prayers!

• Members

Thanks all, your prayers are very welcomed for sure! Its been pretty rainy all day. A few times the sun came out, but we here in Volusia County are expecting to be in the middle of this tomorrow morning from what I've heard on the news.

Will definitely be praying for your Mom, Aubrey! The coast line is gonna get the worst of this storm. Hopefully she is in a shelter! We are about 40+or- miles from the coast! So hopefully the winds here will be under 80/90 miles an hour. Again thanks for your prayers, but more than likely others will be needing them more than us. Pray for all!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

16 hours ago, phkrause said:

Well by now you all probably have heard that Matthew will be hitting Florida. I will be praying for all those islands that Matthew has already hit! They say we will probably lose power, so might not be posting for a few days. So add your prayers for all in the path of Matthew.

Will do! God knows how to take care of those who put their trust in Him.

5"Do not fear, for I am with you....Isaiah 43

God is Love!~Jesus saves! :D   :prayer:    :offtobed:

Lift Jesus up!!

• Administrators

Praying for miraculous safety for all and that there will be no further loss of life

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

Batten down the hatches, Peter!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Some of the news about Matthew this morning. This is the widest spread and most destructive storm since Katrina as I remember, at least in the U.S.

The American Red Cross has launched a massive sheltering operation in response to Hurricane Matthew with more than 27,000 people seeking refuge in almost 200 Red Cross and community evacuation shelters across three states Thursday night. This included 133 shelters in Florida with more than 22,000 people; 18 shelters in Georgia with more than 2,100 people; and 47 shelters in South Carolina with more than 2,500 people.

The Red Cross has deployed numerous emergency response vehicles and 35 trailers filled with items like water, ready-to-eat meals, shelter and kitchen supplies, cleaning supplies and comfort kits, insect repellant, gloves, masks, shovels, rakes, coolers and more. The Red Cross is also working in close collaboration with government officials and community partners to make sure people get the help they need.

If you'd like to donate to the domestic relief effort, you can text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10, or visit their website to give other donations. Dontations will be allocated to help people affected by the hurricane in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina.

img_2716.jpg?v=ap&w=980&h=551&api=7db9fehttps://weather.com/news/news/hurricane-matthew-how-help

12"Therefore thus I will do to you, O Israel; Because I will do this to you, Prepare to meet your God, O Israel." 13For behold, He who forms mountains and creates the wind And declares to man what are His thoughts, He who makes dawn into darkness And treads on the high places of the earth, The LORD God of hosts is His name.… Amos 4

20Moses said to the people, "Do not be afraid; for God has come in order to test you, and in order that the fear of Him may remain with you, so that you may not sin."....Exodus 20

6“And one will say to him, ‘What are these wounds between your arms?’ Then he will say, ‘Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.’ .....Zechariah 13

11They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; and they did not love their lives so as to shy away from death. 12Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea; with great fury the devil has come down to you, knowing he has only a short time.” ....Revelation 12

20He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus! 21The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all the saints. Amen.…

Revelation 22

God is Love!~Jesus saves!  :prayer:

Lift Jesus up!!

• Members

Well the power finally came back on this morning. It came on yesterday for about an hour or so than went back out. The death toll I understand is around 22 here in the USA, but the Caribbean is really bad, especially Haiti once again!! Thanks for all the prayers. Its so good to know others are praying for you.

• Like 1

phkrause