ClubAdventist is back!

Femster

Urgent prayer request for safety.
I have had problems here with my neighbours for 10 years. We have only been on the farm a few months over 10 years.
When i took my son to college this monring, their min horses were on our property, this was at 820ish AM.
they were still on the property on dusk- they had waited until i went next door to other neighbour to ask fro help, then they came over, sending their kids first, and they only got one and left the rest behind.
Their 2nd oldest son, wouldnt speak to me, but only to our neighbour. He is constantly on drugs, he is supposed otbe supervising the children of his older brother ( the boys' parents have full custody but arent doing their job properly). The custodial parents have placed the children in direct care of the ir drug addict son. With full knowledge of his addiction.

I am now terrified for the safety of my family, animals and property. Their oldest son, 31, is a meth addict as well, just out of gaol in the last 3 or 4 weeks, and is back to his old habits. He pulled a gun on someone. So you can understand why i am terrified.
I had just in the last 2 or 3 days, learned to accept that i should be praying for them, as a whole, that they realise what is going on, and that they move- as I told God i didnt feel safe here anymore.
There is a lot more going on too- child welfare is involved, but they arent doing anything really about it.
I now do not feel safe to report anything of what i know or i have experienced.
I beg f God with all that i am, I KNOW i should be praying for them to come and know you. I prayed through my fears, very long in the making. But this has happened within 3 days of doing this.I need them to move- they have been saying they are going to do this for years. But i need them to go NOW..... i cant live like this.
Please God, i pray for safety for our family and property and animals, but I also pray for these young children caught up that are not being looked after properly ( including their youngest who is 8 years old- already being taught to look at stuff to decide what can be stolen). Keep the children safe. Take them from their family if needed- but keep them safe.
Also, please send your spirit onto tis family. They cannot continue on this way- not looking after their children/granddkids this way, not looking after their animals at all, and not looking after their house ( apparently it looks like a rubbish tip inside). There is a suggestion of a dog being thrown through a bedroom window- but they are refusing to replace the window. Please also keep their animals safe.
God, please hear my prayer. I am in fear... and i shouldnt be. I just cant do this anymore.
Please send your angels NOW to conquer all evil involved here....under the authority and power of your Son Jesus Christ.
Amen.

and todys addition:

These people made no attempt to repair the fences their horses damaged, and made no attempt to come and get their horses this morning. I managed to get the horses off. HOWever, when they went home and up the driveway, they came down and shut their gate- but the gaps still remain in their fances.

I cannot go on like this. I am scared, my old pre SDA self is coming out, and i dont like what this is turning me into. GOD PLEASE HELP US!!!

• Members

Will be praying Femster for God to resolve this.

• Like 2

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

36 minutes ago, phkrause said:

Will be praying Femster for God to resolve this.

And I have prayed for your physical safety as well as resolution to the overall difficulty and also peace of mind you need, claiming Gods' promise on your behalf.

Genesis 26:24

... And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham
thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply ...

God is Love!~Jesus saves!  :prayer:    :offtobed:

• Like 2

Lift Jesus up!!

thank you all.

i am feeling relaxed but i am very jumpy with loud noises currently.but i have been like that for a while, its just currently in overdrive. and yes i do suffer from anxiety and this makes it worse- evenbeing on medication. 

• Like 1