ClubAdventist is back!

Matata Science

Raphael

Matata Science

Matata is another name for those inherently designed in creation to accompany and follow.. Children (boys) are sort of in that category though temporal only cause eventually they grow to adulthood.

Man is matched with a woman; to love is matched with lovability; to lead is matched with the willingness and ability to be led (matatas are inherently inbuilt with this in general); to teach is matched with teachability and sufficient IQ ofcourse; and to communicate is matched with communicative skills (feedback among others).. To help is matched with the social ability to recieve and cooperate with help; activeness is matched with passivity (passivity can also mean concealed activeness, a bit like the backseat driver mastermind.. For instance a woman can lead a man to fulfill her strong need of open expressions of love, which men aren't so well skilled in, at times); team-play and coordination of leading and following but with final end of the man still in lead, meaning brilliant women can help guide the man to fulfill what she needs as a woman; matatas are incredibly strong in whole heartedness that's why the saying goes when facing terrorists, to always cripple the women terrorist first, due to her willingness to die (without batting an eye) for her beliefs, which should be of gravest concern for men cause their simplest callousness and irresponsible shallow perceptions and responses can also easily destroy their love ones, even to death.. I think that sums up the most essential elements ya?

Both sides of the coin are essential else problems and difficulties will arise.

Now the category areas of these are in spiritual, intimacy, and finance.. Social can be inserted into any of that three..

Spiritual means priesthood and maintaining the leading drive to maintain and cultivate spirituality.. Intimacy means maintaining and leading (can easily revert to backseat matermind driving, while empowering the other) that primary drive of intimacy.. Finance means making sure financial needs are met through knowledge and wisdom, which can very well mean backseat driver masterminds also cause in this age it's very standard for both men and women to work and earn..

Spiritualy and financially including socially, i think everyone can easily find plenty better advice from further more sources.. But intimacy-wise conservative religious straights are rather understandably lagging behind..

But I applaud the "Straight Pride Movement" and believe it should be further maintained and promoted but with essential improvements in more detailed know-how why and how nature has designed heterosex to be the ultimate and best that creation has offered in matters of intimacy..

I further believe more in promoting heterosex by erradicating and removing restrictions and discouraging repressive elements & factors.. Treating it more as a healthy normal part of living and fostering more on regarding it as skills of life that must be mastered.. Which hits 2 birds with 1 stone.. Cause we very well know that homosexuality fertile grounds always arises from repressed conditions such as jail, where one can also easily see that in repressive cultures and atmospheres worldwide.. (Reminds me of global malaria eradication movements that focus on malaria-mosquito breeding ground eradication.. It's principally exactly the same ahh haha.. I hope there will be global movements in that effort to remove homosex breeding grounds.. I think plenty would be interested in supporting that..)

Ohh these last 2 paragraphs are more on heterosex versus homosexuality, which is ok but sorta veering away from the matata science theme.. Though still intertwined cause matatas were created and designed to accompany and therefore meet and fulfill social needs where intimacy is an essential part of that..

Test me with thy might but grant me safe passage. Now, who said that?

Matatas as mentioned, are strong in being wholehearted.. Where we are reminded they were solely created to accompany (there's that reproductivity factor too) cause God saw that Adam was alone and lonely and deemed it not good.. Womenhood was created with very strong abilities to make a difference, particularly in the capacity of their role as a companion.. So.. If this doesn't happen (in a relation), clearly something's wrong that inhibits, dampens and restricts this creation-made-function of women to shine-out.. 

Remembering their role as followers, it's rather difficult to blame though there are clear cases where for example particular cultures rear women without intelligent treatments, treating them more like maids, just to be instructed.. Well it also goes both ways where that kind of culture also rears the men with less intelligent capabilities.. Rendering them to have the only choice of utter mimicry and pretension or hypocrisy..

But if normal-healthy matatas are treated correctly and properly, they'll outshine the sun and become the radiating light of heaven's level of bliss.. There's such a flower in heaven with that incredible level shriek of joy and glee..

• Moderators

The above two posts appear to me to be spam and someone playing games.  Here is a definition of the word matatas:

A HUGE rack! Big breasts! -Natural and or "medically enhanced"..

"Wow man! That Jessica has some pretty awesome Matatas!"

''-Yeah bro, I'd love to motor boat em!"

Gregory

• Members
7 hours ago, Raphael said:

Where we are reminded they were solely created to accompany (there's that reproductivity factor too) cause God saw that Adam was alone and lonely and deemed it not good.. Womenhood was created with very strong abilities to make a difference, particularly in the capacity of their role as a companion.. So.. If this doesn't happen (in a relation), clearly something's wrong that inhibits, dampens and restricts this creation-made-function of women to shine-out..

erhmmm... the above doesn't sound like a Swahili 'doesn't-matter' type of idea...

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

3 hours ago, rudywoofs (Pam) said:

erhmmm... the above doesn't sound like a Swahili 'doesn't-matter' type of idea...

Very Observant, Pam.  Just trying to be funny.  To subtle, huh?

• Members

lol

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Moderators

Yes, I could have totally removed the post.  But, we  in CA take that very seriously.  I prefer to leave that to the Administrators.

I could have removed it from view.  I do that sometimes.  But, when I do that the post remains and there are a number of people who can continue to read the post.  It was for that reason that I decided that I would allow all to read it.  However, I did leave it for others to remove, hide, or whatever.

I realize that some people might be offended by my posting my response.  But, for a couple of reasons I decided to post my response anyway.  The majority of people posting here are adults who live in a real world where our sexuality and how it is expressed is quite public.  Many of us are exposed to the thinking  expressed in my response on a daily basis.  It is not new to us.  So, I decided to post.  Folks, with 20 years in the Army and 20 plus years as a hospital chaplain, I live in a real world.

In addition, there are probably some who were aware of the meaning of the word as I posted it.  I saw a potential for those people to "get off" on thinking that the original post has been allowed to remain without a response such as I  made.  Such people might have considered it quite funny that the post had been made without such a response.  For any who might have such thinking, I decided to call them on it.

As I said:  I considered the OP to be both spam and someone playing games with us. 

Gregory

• 3 weeks later...

Well.. interesting discourse after my first 2 posts.. well these are just my opinions.. Those disagreeing need not pay attention to any of my writings even.. Correct? Just consider all my writings spam.. And save this from the current politics of the loss of mainstream news integrity.. 

Language reveals a lot on the culture of lands.. Some languages are poor in vocabulary selections on particulars, while having more choices on others and vice-versa.. In relation to Matata Science, there are extremely limitedly few lingos that beautifully label matatas as "babes or babies".. Does that reveal something that was earlier unnoticeable? Hehe.. Does this denote superior identification and understanding (and matata treatment) for those babe-lingo native-speakers?

Matata babe-baby endearment-name calling began in 1839 as among the great positive landmark effects of the Victorian age..

• 4 weeks later...

Happy New Year 2017,

There are those overly familiar with the concept and idea of bb-babes-babies-baby matatas.. While others come from other planets that include myself who are greatly estranged from these ideas and superlatives of adorability

For those overly familiar, ofcourse this is just recalling old memories, whilst for the other may entirely different..

There have been lots of literature on Mars and Venus and upon how different those worlds are from one another.. Well.. Venus is about matatas and their affinities to everything about bb-babes.. While Martians for sure don't have that.. That's why their unconscious lingos differ.. Matatas just melt down and love any cutey-adorable look from dolls of all sorts to real infants.. While that's not found amongst Martians.. Some Martians find matata traits and natures to be awkward and sometimes offensive sort of towards their Martian machoness.. Just as in movies on how uncomfy they'd become with babies and anything to do with that.. So enough of the emphasis on differences and let's focus instead on the languages distinctive to Venusians.. Why not Martian dialects? Well, Martians are dynamic and inbred with leadership initiative-takings and laser thought concentrations, while Venusians are just the opposite of ideal follower super passivity and uncontrollably impulsiveness.. So it's the responsibility of Martians to go beyond their Martian world equipped with their capable skills and learn and wield the lingos of Venus..

So what's this Venusian language? Ofcourse this isn't the literal verbal-written communication but more to what appeals and is welcomed by matatas.. Just from the surface, one can easily see that they really melt at babes and any cutey bb-adorable thing.. From cute dolls to cats to dogs and so on.. So.. Incorporating essential partial elements of this is vitally important in successfully communicating to the matata world, in general.. Even the hyped movie world accomodates this by always having actors with bb face types.. Partial-selected emotions can also be matched to the Venusian bb-adorabilty section-areas that triggers Venusian meltdowns..

What happens when Martians successfully use this Venusian lingo to Venusians in common? Taking into account that defense measure modes aren't triggered or awakened.. What happens next is simply then the alway-usual-predictable heart-meltdown of adoration.. Making Venusians feel very at home, relaxed and feel can be their super true super-lovely selves.. And can start outshining the sun..

Ofcourse this lingo usage alone isn't complete by itself.. Follow-up actions should be in the same theme of idealism.. Such as of greatest reliable attendance and etc.. This completes that undeniable matata feeling that they're in the right hands.. Despite of being previously total life-long-alien-strangers..

How bout for public leadership that includes leading women? Well cause Venusian matatas impulsively swallow and imitate eye sight impressions.. It's ideal to set in their eyes something good and positive that they'll follow.. Like confidence, postivity, unwavering strength, and so on.. (no meltdowns included) They'll not only take that in.. But also feel good because what they're absorbing feels good.. Bringing about Venusian meltdowns in public leadership isn't advisable ahhh.. Unless one wants to show off star-stage charm.. But those are entertainers that usually end their nights in de-wild..