ClubAdventist is back!

Dr Michael Chamberlain

Arwen

Michael Chamberlain, an New Zealander and an Australian Seventh-day Adventist pastor who with his wife Lindy, were falsely convicted and years later totally vindicated of a serious crime , has sadly passed to rest on January 9, 2017 at the age of 72. 

http://www.adventistreview.org/church-news/story-michael-chamberlain,-central-figure-in-sensational-australian-adventist-trial,-dies,-72

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/world/australia/michael-chamberlain-dingo-baby.html?_r=0

With deepest sympathies. RIP

Live for God . . . Love people

• Administrators

That man went through a trial such as I hope none of us will be called to meet.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• 2 weeks later...

i was at camp meeting when this news broke- many people there knew him... it was a sad sad day. Before beingan adventist, i was one who said they were guilty. i now hand my head in shame. As much as Micheal did NOT have ahand in his daughters death, there are just some questions left unanswered.

maybe NOW he will get an apology off the Northern Territory government, and a plaque placed at Uluru, where Azaria went missing. the onl two things left in life he wanted to achieve.

But for a different discpline, he would have been one of my lecturers  He was in education and i am in Theology- by the skin of my teeth currently.

RIP Michael. Suffered so much, but you WILL gain the greatest reward!