ClubAdventist is back!

Daughter's Surgery

Nicodema

Can't do that... No final thank you's. M. and you will be in my prayers for a while... and final thank you's don't equate. BUT I will send up prayers of thanksgiving, and healing and protection.

Just no final ones... grin.gif1poke.gif

thankyousign.gif Abba that all went well. thankyousign.gif

A heart where He alone has first place.

Well you know what I really want for her ... is a miracle. Does God still do miracles today? Because what she really needs, no doctor on earth can give her -- and that is relief from the condition she was born with.

"After such knowledge, what forgiveness?" -- T.S. Eliot

I glad all went well Nico,

Norman

The unconditional pardon of sin never has been, and never will be. PP 522

Quote:

Nicodema said:

Well you know what I
really
want for her ... is a miracle. Does God still do miracles today? Because what she really needs, no doctor on earth can give her -- and that is relief from the condition she was born with.

No harm in asking... And yes, Abba does do miracles today. The question being, is what we are asking truly in line with His will, according to His ability to see the end from the beginning and all the possible permutations in between?

In this, honestly, I do not know. But there is no harm in asking and even being persuasive. There are records of those who bargained and persuaded with Abba and He was responsive to their requests. Maybe not always in the way anticipated, but He answered.

WIthin the boundary of His will, and omniscience, I will ask with you for this miracle.

A heart where He alone has first place.