ClubAdventist is back!

Satire:Trump deports entirety of Adventist Religious Liberty department to Sweden

news

• Members

HaHaHaHeHeHeHoHoHo!!! Its actually not that funny, because it could easily happen!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

In the ClubA humor section:

February 19, 2017

“Trump deports entirety of Adventist Religious Liberty department to Sweden.”

“WASHINGTON, D.C. — Without so much as a 24-hour warning, US President Donald Trump has deported the entire staff of the Silver Spring, Maryland-based Adventist Public Affairs and Religious Liberty (PARL) Department.

PARL personnel were sent on a one-way cargo flight from Washington Dulles International Airport to a really awful place called Sweden.”

Here a few of the in going comments:

Lester Clemmings

What a silly story, so obviously full of political jabs but spreading falsehood about something he did not do. A trap for the gullible suckers who don’t know this is a parody site. Giving the wrong impression is a form of lying. These are the only people I know, who are paid to break the 7th Commandment.

William Larraby

I once preached at the state hospital / insane asylum. My topic was the three great questions of life, including “Why are we all here?” One of the patients blurted out, “Because we ain’t all there.”

Aaliyah al Haddad

“Satire” presented as a news report = deception. Your fake news is even more misleading now because you deleted the “Satire and Humor” label at the top of the page. I have a better sense of humor than most people, but there’s nothing funny about misleading the public. You’re making this denomination look foolish.

Shame on you.

--------------------------

President Trump has a hand gesture he uses frequently. The picture of Trump using this gesture is shown in the huge picture which came with the published article in humor section of ClubA. It is acceptable to the western English speaking world because it donates the icon for ‘okay’. When he plans to visit Russia and stands before an audience while using this hand gesture he will get into hot water diplomatically speaking. There the gesture always means the person speaking is calling the listeners ‘dirty assholes’.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.