ClubAdventist is back!

Mission Trip to Brazil

Gregory Matthews

• Moderators

Amazon Mission Trip: August 10-20, 2017

Join us in the Amazon jungle (city of Manaus, Brazil) August 10-20 to begin the foundational work for the school that will be built next summer in a collaborative effort with the Adventist universities in the North American Division and Brazil. Pastor Sam Leonor will be presenting daily devotionals to the team. Spaces are limited to 25 people. 

Important deadlines
April 30:
Final day to register interest.
May 31: Non-refundable deposit of $100 due.
June 30: Vaccination deadline and mission trip fee balance ($1,000) due.
July 31: Submission of travel itinerary.
August 10: Arrive in Manaus, Brazil.

Who should join us?
While we welcome all medical staff and any professionals with construction experience, this mission trip is for the whole family. The projects will be assigned based on skill set. There will be both building components and site clearing activities appropriate for adults and children, and there are several health clinics for those with medical expertise. 

What kind of cost should I expect?
Mission trip fee: $1,100 (covers meals, accommodation and on site costs).
Vaccinations: Variable.
Airfare: Contact this agency for details. 

Questions?
Contact ADRA or the One project.

Gregory

• 4 years later...

It is a pity that such missionary trips have become very rare and almost impossible due to the pandemic. My family and I are in Germany, and we are trying to help Adventist families who find themselves in a difficult situation due to the pandemic. My daughter often goes on a weekend night train to Austria to help a large family in which a man was left without a job. We also save money by buying tickets to https://www.dbauskunft.com/de/. And I urge everyone who believes in God to help our brothers and sisters in this difficult time as well.