ClubAdventist is back!

RMC Female Lead Pastor

Gregory Matthews

• Moderators

Lee Lee Dart Makes History as First Woman Lead Pastor in RMC  »   “This is a special day for you as we affirm Lee Lee as your lead pastor,” stated Craig Carr, RMC ministerial director in his introduction of Lee Lee Dart, who The Adventure Seventh-day Adventist Church in Greeley has known for the past six years.

Then he and the congregation surrounded Pastor Dart and prayed for her and her ministry. 45af894f-7397-4990-8b24-f927cffcc580.jpg
   “It’s wonderful to work not for God, but with God,” Pastor Carr added. “We are thankful to know Pastor Dart and her passion for Jesus, along with her passion for others to know Jesus.”
   In August 2015, Lee Lee Dart became RMC’s first female pastor for The Adventure,
a 300-member congregation in Greeley. As associate pastor then, she served as minister for discipleship, overseeing small group development, spiritual growth training, and mentorship for new and existing church members. As minister for worship until 2015, Lee Lee Dart got to be known for her creativity in making worship services contemporary, and “most of all, Spirit-led,” as The Adventure former lead pastor Mitch Williams said. Williams is pastoring a congregation in Pleasant Hill, California..
   On May 13, she officially became the first female lead pastor in the Rocky Mountain
Conference. She is one of three female pastors in the Conference. Others include Lisa Engelkemier at Newday Christian Church in Parker, and Jessyka Albert at Boulder Adventist Church.
   “This is a very momentous occasion,” she commented for NewsNuggets. “You know, it’s interesting because I didn’t have this day on my radar, ever on my radar. I have been a woman who just wanted to serve the Lord in any way He wanted me to. He opened the doors for me and I said, ‘Yes, Lord, I will answer.’ And so this is the day for me to celebrate those doors and also that opportunity.”943a0ed1-c81a-4cea-80b6-b0ef525c0042.jpg
   Looking forward to her new role at The Adventure, Lee Lee said that “obedience to God is the most important thing through the Holy Spirit. When He said walk through, I walked through, and I look forward to seeing what God is going to do in the future at The Adventure through not just me, but through our whole team.”
   “We all want to work together for the glory of God because these are the last days. His message is going out and He’s saying, “All hands on deck!”
[Rajmund 
Dabrowski, top photo by Rajmund Dabrowski; bottom photo by Marlene Poole]

Gregory

I met Lee Lee at a TOP function in Boulder while she was serving under Pastor Gary Williams.  Great person!  Wishing her all the best!