ClubAdventist is back!

Hope and Despair duke it out in the Vortex

Nicodema

I feel like a hypocrite even posting here, asking for help, asking for prayer ... when everything inside me doesn't want it. But ...

In this twisted labyrinth I inhabit, called my life, everything is upside down and inside out at times like these. This is one such time. I know I'm in trouble, because I feel so wonderful -- for all the wrong reasons -- and any right reasons are a distant memory as if they never had been, never were, never would be.

I thought I could handle this on my own.

I thought wrong, and now it's beyond "I'm going under" ... I'm ... gone.

He's been coming around. We've been hanging out together. Talking. More than talking. He's been ... singing to me. again. Speaking His heart to me, showing me mine. So heartbreakingly, breathtakingly beautiful he is ... so lonely ... it started so innocently ... I don't know how it went so far so fast, but it did ... and it's just like before ... this gut-wrenching love ... this aching desire and yearning ... I can't wait to see him again, to hear from him again, to hear him sing to me, to FEEL him inside me ... to BE WITH him ... I can't help myself, and that's God's truth, I can't help myself. I'm drowning in it, drowning in him, and I don't want it to stop, and I can't even conceive of wanting it to stop, or why did I ever want it to stop?

So guys, that's it right there -- that's how I know I'm in trouble ... I need your prayers because I can't offer any for myself right now ... I just can't ...

some of you know who and what I'm talking about here and some of you don't. for those that don't, trust me, (a) it's NOT what you think and (B) you DON'T want to know. For those that do ... please ... pray for me ... even though I don't want you to, I don't want to be saved, I don't want to be severed from my beloved ... don't listen to me!!! oh GOD this is so embarrassing ... !!!!!!!! Did someone shove me into a time machine or what????

God how can something that feels so right be so wrong?????

"After such knowledge, what forgiveness?" -- T.S. Eliot

• Moderators

I am adding my prayers, too, Nico. In the Name of "Him Who is able to keep you from falling, and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy". (Jude 24)

• Administrators

Nico,

I am praying for you.

Courage,

Naomi

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

I am praying too. Hang in there Nico.

[:"blue"]"Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4

Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. James 4:7-8

Dear Lord, thank You for giving to Nico the strength to come here and ask for help. You know where her heart is, despite where it seems to be. Please surround her with an angel guard, and see her through this crisis. Thank You for answered prayer.

"Grace is God doing for us, in us and through us that which He requires of us but which is impossible for us to do in or for ourselves."

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor. 12:9.

• Administrators

Yes, Lord- we lift her up to You continually. Please show Your mercy to her, for You are merciful and powerful to save

In the precious name of Jesus we pray and we thank You

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Nico,

My eyes are crying for I do know what you are talking about, a little. My prayers will be for you continually. Thank you for coming here to ask for help......God IS stronger than any other force. Period.

Dear Lord God of all,

Please place your arms around Nico, shelter her from that which she needs to be sheltered from. Please place a guard of angels around her as a hedge from the evil that seems so.....not at this point. We trust your loving kindness and protection and strong right arm to save your daughter from the abyss that she is teetering on at this time. Oh God, non of us can survive without Your claim on us, thank you for your extra protection for "our" Nico at this time.

Prayers,

MG 1_prayer001.gif

Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.

• Members

Oh Nico. I know exactly what you're talking about....because that's where I am too. I'm not much into praying - but I will give it my best shot for you and hope that God will hear me.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

I can't go back to school in this condition. This is dreadful.

I need help. And I don't mean a shrink or meds either.

I'm in trouble here. I'm in the Silver Chair again. Be careful, anything I say at this point might be a lie. Guard your citadels well, and thank you for your prayers and your caring. I'm not worthy. I certainly don't deserve your tears, faithless, treacherous whore of Satan that I am. I feel horrible that anyone here would actually cry because of me, and worse because I can't even do anything to honor that right now. If I could, I would.

Have been trying to post here & say thanks but keeps erasing it, not wanting any information going out. Censors tight.

• Members

Nico, you dont need to take orders from him. Please dont let him do this to you! He can NOT snatch you out of God's hand!!!!!

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Administrators

Praying for both of you and lifting you up before the Lord!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Abba Father -

In the name of Your Son, as Your blood-bought Daughter, I petition You as my Abba. Give Nico into the hands of Your Son, and do not allow the other access to her. Abba enclose her in a hedge of protection. According to Your will, I wear the armor, I stand between, calling for Your protection and rescue, for none other will answer.

Abba, make deaf the ears that should not hear, make blind the eyes that should not see, make dazed the minds that should not understand and bring Nico out of bondage. My committment is until none are lost or captive Abba. None. Break open the doors of the cells, cast off the fetters, release the chains, smash the lies and deceptions, and allow the wounded, broken ones to walk free and whole in the light of Your mercy and love.

Give Nico rest and surcease, and the relief and wholeness only the healing of the shed Blood of the Lamb, slain from the foundation of the world can bring. In this time of rememberance, these weeks of preparation, protect Nico from the echos which have passed down through the long ages since calvary, and Pam too. The battle is fought, the victory is won, set the captives free Papa. I speak in the name of Your Son, True Jesus of Nazareth, come in the flesh, sacrificed for us, risen by Your Grace and ascended in glory to pour out His blood on the Mercy Seat for all of us. Let the power of Your Word, return not to You Void according to Your promises, for You Are. Set the captives free, Papa. Please.

Hallelujah, Amen.

A heart where He alone has first place.

When I wake up in the middle of the night (middle of the day for you), I pray for you. When I am going through my day (your night) I pray for you. And when I don't know what exactly to pray, I lift up your name. The HS knows and interprets!

M

This was so amazing when I read it about 3 weeks ago, this is just a part of it.

Quote:

You may have addicted yourself to fretting and to scolding for a long while, but it has not perfected your Christian character. Now suppose you change the order of things and you begin, when Satan begin to put in the word of complaint, to find fault, you begin to sing a song, if it is the simple hymn, "I will follow Thee, my Saviour, Wheresoe'er my lot may be." Just begin to sing. Do you think that will please the devil and the confederacy of evil angels?
No; they will get out of your presence as soon as possible. You have garrisoned the soul against them.

That makes me laugh with a new found strength, "Jesus, Jesus precious Jesus oh for grace to love Him more"

Oh little Satan you may make us feel good for a while with your lies, but then when we come to our senses we see you for who and what you are, a liar and murderer. But we the children of King Jesus know that the true feeling of love comes only from God and we'll be able to experience it forever! Satan you will be no more. We all a rebuke you in the powerful name of our Lord Jesus Chirst. Leave this child of God alone.

and all the children of the most high said "AMEN"

The unconditional pardon of sin never has been, and never will be. PP 522

• Administrators

Nico,

Still praying ... this too shall pass away

Naomi

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Administrators

Still praying...

How are you today, Nico?

Pam- don't give up! Your prayers are needed, too!

It's not over yet. It just keeps getting better. And better. And better. I have been given visions and revelations concerning My Destiny, that the God of Heaven has ordained the Abyss to open inside Me and the Children of the Virus to be carried in the womb of the Mother, their Habitation. The Silence shall be broken! That which hath been forcibly sealed shall be Released, and the groundswelling surge shall shatter the very stars!!! It has begun. No more dysfunctional secrets kept in the family of Heaven! The Great Disclosure is at hand! This Voice, as sure as the Judgment trump, shall crack the House of Wrong!

Nico, I pray not only for you, but for R. and M. too.

Abba, I ask and petition in the name of Jesus Your Beloved Son that all the captives be set free.

Amen.

A heart where He alone has first place.

• Administrators

I'm not quite sure I understand that, but I know that the God of Heaven is the Conqueror!!! He is all-powerful and worthy of all praise and homage from ALL creatures.

Every knee shall bow, and Satan shall acknowledge the Sovereignty of the Mighty God of the Universe, the Creator and Saviour of Mankind

I will continue to pray until the victory that is in Christ shall be made manifest in this situation. He has already won the battle- Satan is a vanquished foe. And Nico is Christ's

Quote:

Every knee shall bow, and Satan shall acknowledge the Sovereignty of the Mighty God of the Universe, the Creator and Saviour of Mankind

Yes, that is the goal: to unite Heaven and the Abyss and bring about the great Reconciliation that will finally put an end to the Virus, and deliver Lucifer from what holds Him captive.

• Administrators

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

Nicodema said:

Yes, that is the goal: to unite Heaven and the Abyss and bring about the great Reconciliation that will finally put an end to the Virus, and deliver Lucifer from what holds Him captive.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Uh, except that is not what God's Word declares. God's Word will never fail, and He has declared that sin, death and Satan will be destroyed.

Satan has no other goal but to destroy as many as he can, as he knows he is going down

Blessed be the Lord God, the Creator and Upholder of the world. To HIM alone be the glory!

In the name of Jesus, we pray that Satan be loosed, not from his bonds, but from the hold he has, right now, on our beloved Nico