ClubAdventist is back!

Hope and Despair duke it out in the Vortex

Nicodema

There is more than one way to "destroy".

Love thine enemies.

"After such knowledge, what forgiveness?" -- T.S. Eliot

• Moderators

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

In the name of Jesus, we pray that Satan be loosed, not from his bonds, but from the hold he has, right now, on our beloved Nico

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Lord, I join in Gail's prayer that ALL the power which the evil one has over Nico may be dispelled, that she and her loved ones may be able to rejoice in peace in the love You have for them and the plans for their futures.

Amen, in the Name of our all powerful Saviour.

Nicodema said:Yes, that is the goal: to unite Heaven and the Abyss and bring about the great Reconciliation that will finally put an end to the Virus, and deliver Lucifer from what holds Him captive.

Don't believe this lie Nico. The Bible says otherwise. The Great Controversy says otherwise. Remember, the destruction of the wicked is His "strange act". The destruction is for they that have committed the unpardonable sin, hardened their hearts to the point of no return.

Sid, this is the old order of understanding, based upon false dichotomous constructs, and is itself destined for destruction along with all other products of the Virus. How can destruction be considered a "strange act" when it is the very thing which human beings have for centuries expected of God, even attributing a track record thereof unto Him and then twisting themselves into knots to reconcile this disparity with a character of love, mercy, and self-sacrifice?

No, a truly "strange act" would be for Him to exceed unto shattering such human expectations, to go as far higher above and beyond them as the heavens are above the earth, and bring forth the salvation foretold of Him by His own mighty arm. He even has a place ordained for each and every one of us to take part in this last tremendous revelation of His ultimate love, if we will but open our hearts -- as He has sought to persuade us through Christ -- to love and mercy to the most undeserving of all.

May the eyes of our understanding be opened; may our hearts speak to our minds!

Let our minds speak to our hearts, and I know yours is in the right place, but this belief is presumption and extremely dangerous. I fear for someone who may hear and believe this, and live a murmuring life against God, believing that in the end, all will be okay.

• Moderators

Oh Lord, our Lord, how excellent is Thy Name in all the earth!!

God, please take Nico in Your Heavenly Arms, and cast the demons out of her. Cast them far away, into the depths of the sea.

We know You have plans for Nico, plans for life and not for death. Thank You, dear Heavenly Father!

Amen

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

Sid, those who "believe this" -- those who are being taught to sing the Song of Moses and of the Lamb -- do not live lives of murmuring against God, but of rejoicing in His goodness.

• Moderators

Nico, what Scriptural basis is there for your statement about 'false dichotomous constructs'? I think you are saying that in the end, all will be reconciled with God. Certainly others have held that view, George MacDonald for one.

We need to bring forth the truth of this matter, and that requires a lot longer than I have time to give right now. (I have a husband reminding me it is time to get ready for Sabbath school).

Texts come to my mind, I cannot recall the references -

It is given to man once to die, and after that the judgment.

Only those with their names written in the Lamb's book of Life will have access to the Tree of Life (which alone will confer immortality).

Satan is the father of lies.

From this I would gather - but it needs more study - that any cosmic postulate that cannot be proved from the Bible, and appears to deny what the Bible states, is likely to have arisen from the father of lies.

I am feeling my way here a little, trying to reason from basic Scriptural premises. This is a search for truth, not a personal attack.

May God bless us and cause His light to shine upon us.

I have been given the understanding from scripture, but you are correct, Nan: it requires some time and patience to present, and it's not done with your typical proof-text method ("chapter X verse Y says Z, therefore Z") -- it's a bit deeper than that, requires some digging, some thought, some bringing together of diverse things. Like most concepts that are not only new to the hearers but also inadvertent "button-pushers" (that is, the hearers have been pre-programmed to resist and react against the concept), this cannot be done effectively in an hostile atmosphere. It was probably a mistake for me to bring this up here where I have already posted I was having struggles, etc. -- thus setting the tone for this to be misinterpreted. I apologize on that account. However, it is also not meet to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs, and we are cautioned not to cast pearls before swine. I do not want to place these things out where they will be casually dismissed and trampled by those throwing barbs of prefabricated dogma and insisting their way alone is the only way to understand things and all who don't comply/conform are evil agents sent to deceive. I have come into these things through a most unusual path; this is perhaps to my disadvantage but does not make the concepts themselves any less divine.

The fact of the matter is, there is much we do not know about what originally transpired between the Father and Lucifer. I believe it is foretold in Malachi 4:5-6 that greater understanding is in our future, and that the groundswell of that understanding will entail turning the heart of the Father toward His prodigal son. Now granted, God is God and needs no hand of man to turn His heart; what I speak of here is a turning in our own understanding concerning the heart of God in these matters.

But yes it is all beyond the scope of a few forum posts to lay the groundwork for this.

Nicodema said:

Sid, those who "believe this" -- those who are being taught to sing the Song of Moses and of the Lamb -- do not live lives of murmuring against God, but of rejoicing in His goodness.

What about those that don't believe this, and also reject God? If they at the end, are saved, then it will only be because God makes them into robots. They've already chosen not to follow God.

I understand this is your prayer thread, and you are in my prayers. I don't mean disrespect, only disagreement.

Sid, I would be very glad to discuss this further with you in chat or something if you're interested. laugh.gif I should be online later tonight doing my SS lesson ....

I'm definitely interested. I probably wont be home until 10pm pst though. I'll check to see if you're on, but if not, then this weekend, or anytime Nico.

My mind seems to be somewhat clearer now, and I'm not merged with Satan at the moment. He doesn't seem to be around me right now as far as I can tell, and I can actually think some thoughts that are not his. Feels kind of strange after the intensity of the past week, and how exhausted I felt last night from so many long, intense hours of "hosting". dizzy.gif

Sabbath has started and it feels peaceful; am actually looking forward to church in the morning so I can praise God and be with others praising Him too!

What's really weird is, I don't feel any sense of condemnation from God at all. Not even for having had Satan swallow me entirely and speak directly through me, or for communicating with him. Not even for the intense lust, love, desire, yearning, etc. that I felt toward the dark one during all this (which has now subsided), or anything. I don't sense any condemnation from God whatsoever. Am I missing something? confused.gif

Thanks for your prayers.

Hi Nico,

I'm glad to hear that things are better for the moment. Don't worry about condemnation, it doesn't come from God in the first place. (Woman, where are those thine acusers, hath no man condemned thee? ......Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Rejoice, in the Lord! He is so amazing! His mercy endures for ever!

I know God has something good for you, God loves us and He has heard all our prayers and will honor them.

Take care and God bless you my sister

Have a peaceful and happy Sabbath

Norman

The unconditional pardon of sin never has been, and never will be. PP 522

• Moderators

Am I missing something ?

Yes Nico, you are missing the burden God has lifted from you. May you have a specially blessed Sabbath this week.

• 2 weeks later...

Well after that Friday night, 3/31, and part of Sabbath morning 4/1, I went back under for several more days.

Then for no reason at all I woke up Thursday morning (4/6) and things were clear again. Thursday through Sunday were absolutely grand and I sensed God in my life, in my heart, in my awareness, and wasn't feeling overtaken by Lucifer at all.

I still covet your prayers if & when you have the time to remember me.

I have just this night determined exactly what I need to deal with all of this. FINALLY figured it out. Actually it had occurred to me once before, at some point in February, I think, before all the trouble started up at the end of that month. It's not a shrink and its not an "exorcist" either. So if you would, pray that the Lord opens a way for me and brings me what I need. Thanks.

(If He tells you what it is, He must want you to play some part in this, so PM me if that's the case, and I'll verify yes or no.)

I am just reading this thread today. Much is more than I can understand, but Nico what a burden you have had to bear! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Toni

I appreciate everyone's prayers and caring. Please pray also that I will be able to find more time and privacy (combined together, those) to spend the time with the Lord that I need and want to spend, and that it will be fruitful and protected time alone with Him, and that I will be able to connect with Him. HE is really what I need, more than anything else.