ClubAdventist is back!

Adam West

phkrause

• Members

Adam West, who played TV's 'Batman,' dies at 88

Actor Adam West, who originated the role of Batman through the kitschy 1960s TV series, died Friday at age 88, his family posted on Twitter.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2017/06/10/adam-west-who-played-tvs-batman-dies-88/102702402/

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

PHKRAUSE

I  am  sure  he  will be missed  by  family---friends---fans-----

i remember watching this  show-------BATMAN---BATMAN

dgrimm60

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I was sad to hear this. I remember watching Batman as a child. and while I read that this was a Friday night show the I did not see, one Sunday afternoon a local TV station played a number of episodes of The Green Hornet. For some reason that show impressed this second grader and I remembered it through out the years even though I was an adult before I could find copies of the show.  And my favorite Batman was the episodes "A piece of the Action" and "Batman's Satisfaction". I only learned about 2 months ago that Van Williams who played the Green Hornet died this past November. (I know that this is remembering Adam West, but from what I read it appears that Van Williams had quite a life after TV. How he never really cared about acting and was a businessman/investor/family man and a volunteer sheriff's department firefighter risking his live several times to save people's lives, and died from effects over the years from his rescues.) 

• Administrators

And Kato on Green Hornet was Bruce Lee... :) 

Boff... Pow... Zowie!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.