ClubAdventist is back!

not getting notifications

Rahab

since the new format, I'm not getting any notifications

I've gone to settings and clicked on all the dots

says my chrome browser will not accept...so I pasted the website into my chrome browser and it still won't work

any suggestions?

ohhh, that is quite an annoying problem.  I'm so sorry it happened to you (but ever so glad it didn't happen to me yeah.gif)

The BigBoss will certainly wave his magic wand and  resolve the problem soon.  (....here's hoping with fingers crossed...  Palhifive.gif)

Hmmm ... If you have clicked on Notifications, gone to Notification Settings, moved all the switches, to on and saved your settings, maybe PM an Administrator.

10 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Hmmm ... If you have clicked on Notifications, gone to Notification Settings, moved all the switches, to on and saved your settings, maybe PM an Administrator.

yes I have done that.. in fact, twice :stars:

1 hour ago, JoeMo said:

I know this is probably a stupid question but - have you checked your junk mail or restarted your computer (or phone)?

yes I have done those things and thank you for your assistance everyone

I'm getting them now...maybe it takes a few days?  I surrender to the technology as not knowing sometimes what to do....  :surrender:

My new neighbor in back of us came over with a plea to let them know if we perchance to see her creme colored Maine Coon cat. It's been missing two days. We could only sympathize with her and promised to report if we see the pussy walking around. A joy it was even for me to know it arrived home back to her. 

That same feeling of relief came to me as I read you are getting Notifications again. :excited: