ClubAdventist is back!

Steps to personal revival by a German SDA

whbae

One may download to you computer or phone free this worthwhile book from www.discipleshipcourse.org.

Edited by whbae
misspelling

• Administrators

What is the exact title and who is the author?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

WON, you did a wonderful service of love to the members here. Letting the book be known is really the right step in the right direction. Getting  the forum members here to go and buy it online or in the ABC store close to them is the next right step to take.

I smile because I know Pastor Haubeil personally. I have yet to know another so genuine, dutiful, and truth seeking as he is.

Gail you are manager of the Adventist Book Center store in Alberta, Canada.  It will be fulfilling a divine act of love when you order a huge heap of the book for customers to buy. There are so many living in your customers coming in thirsting for a baptism in the Holy Spirit. They want God to be truly real to them in their prayer lives. They want the presence of the Son of God guiding them in right decision making for life's many  important choices.