ClubAdventist is back!

Facing the Judgment

news

The first angel of Revelation 14 suggests a most serious reason why we might become afraid. He says that the hour of God’s judgment has come (Rev 14:7). Those are awesome words that strike many people with fear. How thoroughly will we be judged? How much does God know about us? Hebrews 4:13 suggests that […]

The post Facing the Judgment appeared first on Jon Paulien's Blog.

View the full article

I have already been Divinely  judged and found guilty. Jesus took my guilt and gave me His righteousness.

28 Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.…Matthew 11

5Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, for God has said: “Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you.” 6So we say with confidence: “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”… Hebrews 13

I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf. 27For the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me and have believed that I came from God......John 16

God is Love!~Jesus saves!   :D

Lift Jesus up!!