ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

A tough one.....

⚖️Ye shall be judged ⚖️

Matt  7:2  For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Another tough one...

?Bound in heaven ?

Matt 18:18  Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

?it shall be done?

Matt 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

?Be not troubled ?

Matt 24:6  And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

☺️Coming of the Son☺️

Matt 24:27  For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

?Inherit the kingdom ? 

Matt 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

?Drink it new with you ? 

Matt 26:29  But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

? shall save it (your life)?

Mark 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

☺️with everlasting kindness ?

Isaiah 54:8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.

☺️believe that ye receive ?

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them , and ye shall have them .

☺️will not forsake ?

Isaiah 41:17 When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.

? gospel must be published ☺️

Mark 13:10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

Remember that every prophecy is a promise. ?

• Members
17 minutes ago, Rahab said:

? gospel must be published ☺️

Mark 13:10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

Remember that every prophecy is a promise. ?

What version is this from??

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}