ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

Luke 12:22-23 KJV

And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on. The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.

(N). Psalm 118:15 

The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.

(N). Ezekiel 20:20 

And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the Lord your God.

(N). Exodus 19:5 

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

Isaiah 38:17 

Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back.

(N). Proverbs 3:7-8 

Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil. 

It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

(N). Acts 1:8 

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

(N). Matthew 16:27 

For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.