ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

(N)  Colossians 2:12 

Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

(N)  Matthew 19:29 

And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

(N)  1 Timothy 6:17 

Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

(N)  Jeremiah 15:20 

And I will make thee unto this people a fenced brasen wall: and they shall fight against thee, but they shall not prevail against thee: for I am with thee to save thee and to deliver thee, saith the Lord.

(N)  Isaiah 66:2 

For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord : but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

(N)  1 Corinthians 3:16 

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

(N)  Proverbs 3:13 

Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.

(N)  John 17:9 

I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

(N)  Proverbs 29:18 

Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

(N)  Psalm 125:1 

They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.

(N)  Psalm 16:5 

The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.

(N)  Ephesians 2:10 

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.