ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

Promise 

My refuge

2 Samuel 22:3  The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

Happy Sabbath 

Promise 

He is at my right hand

Psalm 16:8 I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

• Like 2

Promise 

Nations shall worship before Thee

Psalm 22:27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord : and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

• Like 2

Promise 

Thou shalt be hid

Job 5:21  Thou shalt be hid from the scourge of the tongue: neither shalt thou be afraid of destruction when it cometh.

• Like 2

Promise 

Battle is the Lord’s 

1 Samuel 17:47  And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord's , and he will give you into our hands.

Promise 

Hath not turned away my prayer 

Psalm 66:20 Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.

Promise 

Shalt quicken me again

Psalm 71:20 Thou , which hast shewed me great and sore troubles, shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth.

Happy Sabbath 

Promise 

All shall bow down before Him

Psalm 72:11 Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him.

• Like 2

Promise 

Thou hast covered all their sin

Psalm 85:2 Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.

• Like 2

Promise 

Glorify Thy name

Psalm 86:9 All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.

• Like 2

Promise 

Thy faithfulness to all 

Psalm 89:1 

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.

Promise 

Mercy shall be built up for ever

Psalm 89:2 For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rahab said:

Promise 

Mercy shall be built up for ever

Psalm 89:2 For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.

Total of seven words, more than twice as much as "3 word" devotional. But thats OK! When it comes to MERCY one can almost never have enough! ?

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

47 minutes ago, BlessedMan said:

Total of seven words, more than twice as much as "3 word" devotional. But thats OK! When it comes to MERCY one can almost never have enough! ?

So true!   It was a game changer when people wanted me to post the whole scripture and wanted promises too. 
It’s hard to use the 3 word rule with most promises as it wouldn’t make sense. Need to have a complete thought. 
It’s great when 2 or 3 words can suffice!!

Promise 

lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him

Psalm 89:33 Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.

Happy Sabbath 

• Like 2

Promise 

My covenant will I not break

Psalm 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

• Like 2

Promise 

truth shall be thy shield

Psalm 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Promise 

Thou shalt not be afraid

Psalm 91:5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Promise 

it shall not come nigh thee

Psalm 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

• Like 2

Promise 

No evil befall thee

Psalm 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

• Like 2

? Promise 

They (angels) shall bear thee up

Psalm 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.