ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

Promise 

the dragon shalt thou trample under feet

Psalm 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

Promise 

I will deliver him

Psalm 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

Promise 

I will answer him

Psalm 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Promise 

Will not cast off His people 

Psalm 94:14 For the Lord will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance.

? promise 

Will fill it

Psalm 81:10 I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Happy Sabbath 

? promise 

Redeemeth thy Life from destruction 

Psalm 103:4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

☺️ promise 

Youth is renewed 

Psalm 103:5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rahab said:

promise

Youth is renewed

Psalm 103:5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Now that is a very interesting one to combine with Isaiah 40:31

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

? promise 

Great is His mercy

Psalm 103:11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

? promise 

He removed our transgressions 

Psalm 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

On 7/19/2020 at 8:02 PM, Rahab said:

☺️ promise 

Youth is renewed 

Also very interesting that God WAITS For Us

"And therefore will the Lord wait, that he may be gracious unto you...blessed are all they that wait f or him" (Isa_30:18).

We must not only think of our waiting upon God, but also of what is more wonderful still, of God’s waiting upon us. The vision of Him waiting on us, will give new impulse and inspiration to our waiting upon Him. It will give us unspeakable confidence that our waiting cannot be in vain.

Let us seek even now, at this moment, in the spirit of waiting on God, to find out something of what it means. He has inconceivably glorious purposes concerning every one of His children. And you ask, "How is it, if He waits to be gracious, that even after I come and wait upon Him, He does not give the. help I seek, but waits on longer and longer?"

God is a wise husbandman, "who waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it."  (James 5:7)

He cannot gather the fruit till it is ripe. He knows when we are spiritually ready to receive the blessing to our profit and His glory. Waiting in the sunshine of His love is what will ripen the soul for His blessing. Waiting under the cloud of trial, that breaks in showers of blessings, is as needful. Be assured that if God waits longer than you could wish, it is only to make the blessing doubly precious. God waited four thousand years, till the fullness of time, ere He sent His Son. Our times are in His hands; He will avenge His elect speedily; He will make haste for our help, and not delay one hour too long.

• Like 2

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

? promise 

Mercy of the Lord everlasting 

Psalm 103:17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

Had an interesting comment from one receiving these promises daily on her phone.
She’d always thought these promises were for ‘those people in the Bible’ but now realizing that they are for her too. ?

of course we all have to remember that most of these promises are conditional...we need to be following the Lord in order to pray them ‘Claim them’ over our lives.

☺️ promise 

Thy faithfulness is unto all

Psalm 119:90 Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.

?  promise 

It (words) giveth  understanding 

Psalm 119:130 The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

:flower:  promise 

Great peace have they

Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

• Like 2