ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

? promise 

Lord shall preserve

Psalm 121:8 The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

? promise 

Lord is around about His people 

Psalm 125:2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rahab said:

? promise 

Lord is around about His people 

Psalm 125:2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.

THIS one is perfect too! Tomorrow night - weather permitting; I will be on top of a mountain to experiment with night sky photography. The mountain Ill be on is surrounded by other ones. This scripture will be seen in a new light from there, I am sure!

• Like 2

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

? promise 

wicked  not rest on the lot of  righteous

Psalm 125:3 For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.

? promise 

Come again with rejoicing 

Psalm 126:6  He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him .

Happy Sabbath 

?promise 

God is with thee

Deuteronomy 20:1 When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the Lord thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

? Promise 

Pour out My Spirit 

Proverbs 1:23  Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.