ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

Who is this child of Bethlehem, cradled in a Manger?

The angels will tell you, He is the savior which is Christ the Lord, Luke 2:11. Adam will tell you the Seed of the woman that shall bruise the serpents head. Genesis 3:15. Ask Abraham, and he will tell you, He is king of Salem, king of peace. Jacob will tell you, He is Shiloh of the tribe of Judah. Isaiah will tell you, he is Immanuel, God with us. Jeremiah will tell you that He is the Lord our righteousness, Jeremiah 23:6. Daniel will tell you, He is the Messiah, the anointed one. Hosea will tell you, He is the Lord God of hosts. Hosea 12:5.  John the Baptist will tell you, He is the Lamb of God. John 1:29. Ask Nathaniel and he will tell you, He is the son of God… The king of Israel. John 1:49. And God himself proclaimed from heaven, this is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Matthew 3:17. Unto the son he saith, Thy Throne, O God, is for ever and ever. Hebrews 1:8. Ask the powers of darkness, and they will acknowledge him as the holy one of God. Mark 1:24. And so may we will say this is Jesus the Christ, our Savior, and the redeemer of the world. 

? Never be destroyed 

Daniel 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

? Given to the saints 

Daniel 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

? No more crying 

Isaiah 65:19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

? latter rain

Hosea 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord : his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

As the rain  

Deuteronomy 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

?They shall revive??‍♂️

Hosea 14:7 They that dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall revive as the corn, and grow as the vine: the scent thereof shall be as the wine of Lebanon.

? the latter rain ? 

Joel 2:23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month .

?shall dream dreams ?

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

? call on the name ?

Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.

? shall be deliverance 

Obadiah 1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

??‍♂️??‍♀️ I shall arise

Micah 7:8 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.

? depths of the sea ? 

Micah 7:19 He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

? affliction shall not rise up the second time ?

Nahum 1:9 What do ye imagine against the Lord ? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

? Change of raiment ?

Zech 3:4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, 

Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, 

Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and 

I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

Places to walk ???‍♀️

Zech 3:7 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; 

If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, 

then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, 

and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.

? Dominion from sea to sea ?

Zech 9:10 And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, 

and the battle bow shall be cut off: 

and he shall speak peace unto the heathen: 

and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, 

and from the river even to the ends of the earth.