ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

• Members
21 hours ago, Rahab said:

Kjv

i shortened the verse for a preview 

The reason I asked, is because of the word "published," I never heard that being used, but it fits pretty good!! :thumbsup:

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

? we are healed ?

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

?I will dwell in the midst of thee

Zech 2:10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the Lord .

?Son of the Highest ?

Luke 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: 

and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

To give light

Luke 1:79 To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, 

to guide our feet into the way of peace.?

??Give unto you power

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

?Seek & ye shall find?

Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

?shall be opened ?

Luke 11:10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 

?Rise up in the judgment 

Luke 11:32 The men of Nineve shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

?Not avenge but vindicate?‍♀️

Luke 18:7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

?Shall be accounted worthy ?

Luke 20:35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

? equal to the angels ?

Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

? promise/divine nature ?

2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

eat & drink at My table?

Luke 22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

? Gave He power ?

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

?Ye shall see heaven open ?

John 1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

?everlasting life ❤️

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, 

that he gave his only begotten Son, 

that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

? everlasting life ?

John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; 

but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

⚰️From death unto life?

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, 

He that heareth my word, 

and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, 

and shall not come into condemnation; 

but is passed from death unto life.

?resurrection of life?

John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, 

unto the resurrection of life; 

and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.