ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

Made all things to all men

1 Corinthians 9:22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men , that I might by all means save some.

?Faith counted for imputed righteousness ?

Romans 4:5  But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Sanctify you wholly 

1 Thessalonians 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

??They that hear shall live ?

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

We shall have a place of refuge ✝️

Proverbs 14:26 In the fear of the Lord is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.

❤️ Given us everlasting consolation ?

2 Thessalonians 2:16 

Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

? Save those that hear ?? 

1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

?Give and given unto you ?

Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

?God’s foundation sure

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

? Prepared to honor God ?

2 Timothy 2:21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.