ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

? Earth shall cast out the dead ?

Isaiah 26:19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

❤️ Gave Himself for us ?

Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

wait patiently ??

Psalm 37:7 Rest in the Lord , and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

??‍♂️Every knee shall bow ?‍♀️

Isaiah 45:23 

I have sworn by Myself, 

the word is gone out of My mouth in righteousness, 

and shall not return, 

That unto Me every knee shall bow, 

every tongue shall swear.

?Washing of regeneration ?

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

In Spirit and in Truth 

John 4:23 

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

? Word of God pierces the soul ❤️?  Hebrews 4:12 

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

? We may obtain mercy ? Hebrews 4:16 

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

❤️? Save to the uttermost ? Hebrews 7:25 

Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, 

seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

✝️ Bear the sins ✝️

Hebrews 9:28 

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

? Put my laws into hearts and minds ?

Hebrews 10:16 

This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;