ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

25 minutes ago, phkrause said:

That is one of the most uplifting and also saddest statements in the Bible!!

I agree but it’s true. If you don’t have the Son, you have nothing. 

Thou defendest us ?

Psalm 5:11 

But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

Sinneth not ⚔️

1 John 5:18 

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Before we begin Revelation let me say that every prophecy is a promise.  Rather than give you every verse I will pick and choose.
I will continue to post new ones that God helps me find and also post ones that are our favorites.  Send me your favorites and I will post them.

God bless you as you pray the promises over your life and others.

? Keep you from falling

Jude 1:24 

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

? Blessed is he that readeth

Revelation 1:3 

Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

?Behold He cometh

Revelation 1:7 

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

?which is to come

Revelation 1:8 

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

?eat of the tree of life

Rev 2:7 

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

? Crown of life

Rev 2:10 

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

❤️? Not hurt of 2nd death

Rev 2:11 

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

new name within

Rev. 2:17 

…..To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

?Clothed in white & not blotted out ?

Revelation 3:5 

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Open door ? 

Rev. 3:8 

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Keep thee ?

Rev. 3:10 

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of [trial] temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.