ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

A new name 

Rev. 3:12 ….

Him that overcometh I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Sup with Him ?

Rev. 3:20 

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Sit with Jesus ?

Rev. 3:21 

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Thou hast redeemed us?

Rev. 5:9 

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Wipe away all tears ?

Rev.  7:17 

For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Rest from labors ?

Rev.14:13 

And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Dressed in righteousness ?

Rev. 19:8 

And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

2nd death hath no power

Rev 20:6 

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

He will dwell with us ?

Rev. 21:3 

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

? wipe away all tears

Rev. 21:4 

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Make all things new ?

Rev. 21:5 

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

?No more forsaken 

Isaiah 62:4 ?

Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzi-bah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.

?I will betroth thee [married to]

Hosea 2:19 

And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.

No iniquity ?

Zephaniah 3:13 

The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

Lord in midst if thee??

Zephaniah 3:15 

The Lord hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the Lord , is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

He will save ?

Zephaniah 3:17 

The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Will not withhold good ? 

Psalm 84:11 

For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Forgiving iniquity ?

Exodus 34:7 

Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty ; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation .

Loved His own ?

John 13:1 

Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.