ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

Gather the wheat ? 

Luke 3:17 

Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.

NAME shall endure 

Psalm 72:17 

His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.

Peace like a river ?

Isaiah 66:12 

For thus saith the Lord , Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.

Fountain of water for you 

Revelation 21:6

And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Rewards given ?

Rev. 22:12 

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Everlasting covenant ☂️

Genesis 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. 

Everlasting Canaan ?

Gen. 17:8 

And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Just 2 more promises from Revelation and then I will start with favorites that are repeats. 
if it is a new promise discovered I will put (N) in front of it. 

please send me your favorites and I’ll post them!!

pray the promises of God over your life daily 

Tree of life ?

Rev. 22:14 

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

I am with thee wherever thou goest. ??

Genesis 28:15 

And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

(N) Godly exercise profits all things ?️

1 Timothy 4:8 

For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

None of these diseases ? 

Exodus 15:26 

And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.

• Members
18 hours ago, Rahab said:

None of these diseases ? 

Exodus 15:26 

And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.

That's actually a very interesting passage!! I've always wondered why God allowed this covid pandemic to come upon the whole world and than every time it seemed like maybe we were over it, it just came and spread in different variants! And it's still with us!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Angel sent before thee ?

Exodus 23:20 

Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.