ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

Take sickness away ❤️?

Exodus 23:25 

And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Take away sickness ? 

Deuteronomy 7:15

And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.

(N) Will gather My people ?

Ezekiel 34:13 

And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.

God will not forsake you ?

Deut. 31:6 

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

He will go before you ??‍♀️??‍♂️

Deut.  31:8 

And the Lord , he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

God is thy refuge 

Deut. 33:27 

The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them .

Be not dismayed ?

Joshua 1:9 

….Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Keep the feet of His saints ?

1 Samuel 2:9 

He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.

Will not forsake ?

1 Samuel 12:22 

For the Lord will not forsake his people for his great name's sake: because it hath pleased the Lord to make you his people.

(N) He has chosen you ?

John 15:16 

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Battle is the Lord’s ?

1 Samuel 17:47 

And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord's , and he will give you into our hands.

(N) He shall hide me  

Psalm 27:5 

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

My Shield ? 

2 Samuel 22:3 

The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

Promise didn’t fail ?

1 Kings 8:56 

Blessed be the Lord , that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised: there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant.

Forgive your sin ?

2 Chronicles 7:14 

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

?Seek & you shall find ?

2 Chronicles 15:2 

….The Lord is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.

Believe & prosper ?

2 Chronicles 20:20 

…..Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.