ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

Not be afraid ☺️

Job 5:21 

Thou shalt be hid from the scourge of the tongue: neither shalt thou be afraid of destruction when it cometh.

Not afraid of the beasts 

Job 5:22 

At destruction and famine thou shalt laugh: neither shalt thou be afraid of the beasts of the earth.

Shall prosper ?

Psalm 1:3 

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

He defends us ?

Psalm 5:11 

But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

Lord will revive me ?

(N). Psalm 138:7 

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

Lord is my strength ??

(N) Psalm 18:2 

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

(N)The Lord hears my cry

Psalm 22:24 

For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

(N) Have peace in Jesus ?

John 16:33 

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

(N) A merry heart feasts ?  

Proverbs 15:15 

All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast.

(N) Fear no evil ?

Psalm 23:4 

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

(N) Death swallowed up ?   Isaiah 25:8 

He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it .

(N) Deliver us from evil ?

Daniel 3:17 

If it be so , our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.

(N) Ransomed ?

Hosea 13:14 

I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

(N) haters clothed in shame    Job 8:22 

They that hate thee shall be clothed with shame; and the dwelling place of the wicked shall come to nought.