ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

(N) Enemies will flee ??‍♀️??‍♂️

Deuteronomy 28:7 

The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

(N) not forsaken ?

Psalm 9:10 

And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord , hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

(N) Teach & Guide ? 

Psalm 32:8 

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

(N) Our image changed ?

2 Corinthians 3:18 

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

(N) God is mindful of His covenant 

Psalm 111:5 

He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.

(N). Righteous show mercy 

Psalm 37:21 

The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.

(N). Being delivered ?    Luke 1:74 

That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

(N) Raise him up ?

John 6:40 

And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(N) an eternal body 

2 Corinthians 5:1 

?For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

(N) peace with enemies ?.
Proverbs 16:7 

When a man's ways please the Lord , he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

(N) Flourishing in old age ??

Psalm 92:14 

They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;

(N) enemies confounded ?.  Isaiah 41:11 

Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.

• Members
1 hour ago, Rahab said:

Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.

Had to look at my CJB translation to better understand this verse

All those who were angry with you will be disgraced, put to shame; those who fought against you will be destroyed, brought to nothing.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

1 hour ago, phkrause said:

Had to look at my CJB translation to better understand this verse

All those who were angry with you will be disgraced, put to shame; those who fought against you will be destroyed, brought to nothing.

Thank you for your diligence and seeking to understand fully what God is promising us. 

(N) Dead shall hear His voice ?

John 5:28 

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, ….

(N) ? They shall come forth    
John 5:29 

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

(N) Gift of God ? 

Romans 6:23 

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

(N) Your enemies will fall

?    Isaiah 54:15 

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

(N) ? preserves the faithful 

Psalm 31:23 

O love the Lord, all ye his saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.

(N) More on your side ???

2 Kings 6:16 

And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.

(N). Raising You Up ⬆️ 

Psalm 146:8 

The Lord openeth the eyes of the blind: the Lord raiseth them that are bowed down: the Lord loveth the righteous:

(N) preserves you ?

Psalm 97:10 

Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

(N) will deliver you ?

Jeremiah 39:17

But I will deliver thee in that day, saith the Lord : and thou shalt not be given into the hand of the men of whom thou art afraid.