ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

(N) surely deliver you ?

Jeremiah 39:18

For I will surely deliver thee, and thou shalt not fall by the sword, but thy life shall be for a prey unto thee: because thou hast put thy trust in me, saith the Lord.

(N) will teach you ?

Exodus 4:15 

And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do.

(N) God will hide us ?

Isaiah 26:20 

Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

(N) deliver from enemies ?. ..  

2 Kings 17:39 

But the Lord your God ye shall fear; and he shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies.

(N) Gives us the Holy Spirit ?

Luke 11:13 

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

(N) righteous show mercy ?   
Psalm 37:21 

The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.

(N) Receive the Promise ?

Galatians 3:14 

That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

(N) Righteous have hope

Proverbs 14:32 

The wicked is driven away in his wickedness: but the righteous hath hope in his death.

• Members

Here's a verse that has a lot of relevance for this day an age:

Matthew 26:52 Yeshua said to him, "Put your sword (gun,rifle, AR15, etc.) back where it belongs, for everyone who uses the sword (gun, rifle, AR15, etc.,) will die by the sword (gun, rifle, AR15, etc.).

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

(N) He abideth in you
1 John 2:27 

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

(N) Begotten us again ?

1 Peter 1:3 

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

(N) Not lose reward ?

Mark 9:41 

For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

(N) prepare our hearts ? 

Psalm 10:17 

Lord, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:

(N) the humble exalted ?

Matthew 23:12 

And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

• Members
15 hours ago, Rahab said:

And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

I love that verse!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

(N) Things bright after the trial ? 

Job 11:17 

And thine age shall be clearer than the noonday; thou shalt shine forth, thou shalt be as the morning.

(N) No stumbling ?

1 John 2:10 

He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

(N) You may be exalted ?

1 Peter 5:6 

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

(N) My deliverer ?

Psalm 40:17 

But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

(N) loves those that follow righteousness ?

Proverbs 15:9 

The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the Lord : but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.

(N) God rejoices over you   Isaiah 62:5 

For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

(N) He will love thee ?

Deuteronomy 7:13

And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

(N) The Father loves thee ? John 16:27 

For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.