ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

(N) ? Make thee wise

2 Timothy 3:15 

And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

(N) ? Day star arise in your hearts ? 

2 Peter 1:19 

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

(N) God giveth wisdom and joy ?

Ecclesiastes 2:26 

For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: …

(N) Law in your hearts ? 

Isaiah 51:7 

Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings.

(N) He will hear your cry ??

Isaiah 30:19 

For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem: thou shalt weep no more: he will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee.

(N) God gives us understanding ?

Job 32:8 

But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

(N) God will help us ?

2 Chronicles 32:8 

With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the Lord our God to help us, and to fight our battles. …

(N) given understanding ?  

1 John 5:20 

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

(N) Perfect in one ?

John 17:23 

I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

(N) deliver us ? 

Galatians 1:4 

Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

(N) light shall shine on thy ways ?

Job 22:28 

Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

(N) Hid in that day of anger ? 

Zephaniah 2:3 

Seek ye the Lord, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the Lord's anger.

(N) access to grace ?
Romans 5:2 

By whom [Jesus Christ] also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

somehow this one didn’t get uploaded right. ?

(N) I will heal him ❤️?

Isaiah 57:19 

I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord ; and I will heal him.

(N) according to your faith be healed ?

Matthew 9:28-29 And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord. [29] Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

(N) Lord is a buckler ?? 

Proverbs 2:7

He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly. 

(N) Light in our hearts 

2 Corinthians 4:6 

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

(N) Help in temptation ?Hebrews 2:18 

For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.