ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

(N)  Deuteronomy 33:12 

…..The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by him; and the Lord shall cover him all the day long, and he shall dwell between his shoulders.

(N) Ezekiel 34:30 

Thus shall they know that I the Lord their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord God.

(N) Ecclesiastes 3:11 

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

(N) Job 11:14-15 

If iniquity be in thine hand, put it far away, and let not wickedness dwell in thy tabernacles. 

For then shalt thou lift up thy face without spot; yea, thou shalt be stedfast, and shalt not fear:

(N)  2 Timothy 1:12 ?

For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

(N)  Luke 18:29-30 

And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, 

Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.

(N)  Isaiah 58:8 

Then [when you help the needy and poor] shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy rereward.

(N) Job 8:5-6 

If thou wouldest seek unto God betimes, and make thy supplication to the Almighty; 

If thou wert pure and upright; surely now he would awake for thee, and make the habitation of thy righteousness prosperous.