ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

(N)  Ezekiel 34:16 ❤️? 

I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.

(N). Isaiah 41:12 

Thou shalt seek them, (your enemies) and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.

• Members
On 11/10/2022 at 9:34 PM, Rahab said:

(N)  Proverbs 6:23 ?

For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

I like the way my CJB translates that verse:

For the mitzvah is a lamp, Torah is light, and reproofs that discipline are the way to life.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members
On 11/11/2022 at 3:56 PM, Rahab said:

(N)  Proverbs 14:21 

He that despiseth his neighbour sinneth: but he that hath mercy on the poor, happy is he. ?

Amen to that!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

(N)  1 John 5:13 

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

(N)  1 Thessalonians 4:16 ?

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

(N) 1 Thessalonians 4:17 ?☁️

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

(N) Romans 8:11 

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

(N) 2 Timothy 1:10 

But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

(N)  Isaiah 25:1 

O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.

(N)  Galatians 2:20 ?

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Hopefully you and your families are doing well and are safe. 

I started sharing bible 3 word phrases and then it morphed into the whole scripture and finally the promises of God. 

That began in November 2017. Amazing how time flies and how much has happened in the world since then. 

God’s blessings to all who read and meditate on The Promises of God. They will be our strength in the time of trouble. 

(N)  Deuteronomy 4:31 

(For the Lord thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.